The Year is cumming to an end...

CORPORAL-PUNISHMENT

lets see

you "try" to make fun of wu-tang (fail)

you posted 2 vids from youtube that could have been in the youtube thread.

but you made threads for them (fail)

you made this thread:http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116836(fail)

you made a thread about the comic book silver surfer(fail)

you are a failure

though look on the bright side he did say his short visit to this site is coming to an end... does that mean he knows the banning is imminent? does that mean he is going to never return after this thread?

after checking that other thread he made along with this one I can only hope so....

oh yeah i gave dude wack props....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cum.gif

Props for this one.

What the fuck is with people skipping over to Asia to do fucked up shit to women?

SRSLY.

Videos of dudes running around pulling down schoolgirl skirts and shit.

Place seems like some big fucking party or something.

And I wonder what that girl did after dude just shot a load on her shit....

Did she ride the subway bullet train shit home?

That would be wack, standing there, rubbing some strangers cum on people because the car is fucking over crowded.

And people who spell come as cum....are gay.

I was so going to make this thread when the Oz came back, but thought it was too premature.

OK, highlights of the year so far in Ch 0 go as follows.

-The Homodungeon thread.

Seriously, this shit had everyone glued to their comps, from the inital doubting (and closure of thread #1) to every subsequent update, never before had channel 0 been so intrigued (or it seemed to be) about the things contained in that thread. A true thread that was like watching a car crash, with every update making the wreck seem liek it was moving in slow motion. ASS will go down in Ch 0 history for this thread.

-Dirty HabiT vs Mero/EBPH

It seemed to be as though the initial DH meltdown of accusing Mero of being a 3rd rate comedian and subsequent arguing wasn't enough to make a moment of the year, he then started to stalk EBPH around the board posting an animated gif in every thread EB posted, that apparently meant something (in his mind anyway). However to the outside observer, is was borderline psychotic. All this tension resulted in EBPH being banned/condemned, and to me it seemed like an unusual event. But then again, it was just another chapter in the soap opera that is Ch 0.

-The Swinger party thread (with pics)

Now this may seem an unusual inclusion, but this thread represents everything that Ch 0 is about. Now there are quite a few great stories shared on Ch 0, and while some of them seem unbelievable, this one was backed up with the neccesary proof -pictures!! I mean, this thread took smash or trash to a whole new level, while the overwhelming majority screamed trash, I'm sure there are a fair few who would have waited their turn in line lurking on this board.

-12oz booty contest/Wet T threads

Now there isn't much more that needs to be said about these that hasn't been said. Fun times, fun times.

-O RRY/IM IN UR Thread

This thread has made everyone smile at one stage or another. If you don't get it, you don't belong here. Honorable mention to my 'Battle to the Death' adversary SneakandCreep for his awesome contribution

-The 'want to see you threads'

A source of much amusement and debate (as evidenced by the multiple closures of them) these threads give an unparalleled insight into the people behind the posts, and all I can say, is that anyone who wants to talk shit to anyone on here shouldn't even bother unless they have posted a portrait in these threads.

OK, and now for some letdowns of the year.

-Deterrent and his Colon cleanse thread

I mean, this had so much promise as a thread for gross look away shock factor, as well as being rather educational, but yet the absence of any pics/updates (even with a few bumps along the way) saw this thread buried in the Ch 0 graveyard

-Turtz & Trance4mations 'True love'

I mean, T4M was good humored enough to put up with the rave jibes, yet what happened to Turtz? He fell off the radar somewhere along the line, yet thanks to this, the new catchcry of 12oontz was born. A positive and negative all in one.

-The Insult the person above thread.

This thread represented what Ch 0 is about, everyone being given shit by everyone else, yet some peopel taking it all too personal ruined it and it was closed. A bit of a letdown if you ask me, and anyone who acts all 'e tough' makes me laugh at the end of the day.

OK, that is my list for now, as I said, I thought of starting this thread, hence why my ideas were flowing. I hope you read all that, and laughed (as I did) at the memories contained within this year so far.

-The Swinger party thread (with pics)

Now this may seem an unusual inclusion, but this thread represents everything that Ch 0 is about. Now there are quite a few great stories shared on Ch 0, and while some of them seem unbelievable, this one was backed up with the neccesary proof -pictures!! I mean, this thread took smash or trash to a whole new level, while the overwhelming majority screamed trash, I'm sure there are a fair few who would have waited their turn in line lurking on this board.

-The Insult the person above thread.

This thread represented what Ch 0 is about, everyone being given shit by everyone else, yet some peopel taking it all too personal ruined it and it was closed. A bit of a letdown if you ask me, and anyone who acts all 'e tough' makes me laugh at the end of the day.

i never seen the swinger thread. bump it.

the diss thread was funny! too bad it's closed.