Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*aces*

New site I just read about!

I just happened upon a site that someone posted in another forum that I belong to and I think it's pretty sweet...an easy way to make some cash. All you have to do is sign up and you will start getting e-mails with advertisements in them which you read or keep open for 60 seconds and you will recieve 2 cents for each one. If you refer someone to the site you will get 1 cent for each e-mail THEY read and then if they refer someone you get 1 cent for each e-mail the person they referred reads. You do not get money for anyone that is referred from the person that was referred from the person you referred if you can understand that haha...Basically you get cash and it gets sent to a paypal account you make! I am not a spammer...just trying to help me and others make a little extra money for something so simple since I know everyone appreciates a some extra cash flow...

i just happened upon a button that bans you for a week.

congrats.

post this shit again and it'll be forever.

As I've said many times before...I don't write illegally yet...I work in my back yard on wood and on paper so I don't care who has what name becuase I will change my name once I start to go out and actually paint...

WOW...

HEY ATLEAST HES GONNA CHANGE IT

SO HOW MANY EMAILS WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO BUY 3 DOLLAR CANS?

OH WAIT

THATS 150 EMAILS

60 SECONDS EACH EMAIL THATS

9000 SECONDS WHICH IS

150 MINUTES

GIVE OR TAKE 2 HRS TO MAKE 3 $

BUT GET THIS

IF U CREATE 3 EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND HAVE ALL 3 OPEN BY THE END OF 2 HRS YOU'LL HAVE A WHOPPING 12$ AND U CAN BUY LIKE 11 DOLLAR CANS W THAT SO U CAN GO PAINT IN YOUR BACK YARD MORE.........

ID RATHER SELL WEED

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now