waking up

~KRYLON2~

the last 3 weeks i can not wake up in the morning. i get a decent amount of sleep every night, and its not like i get wasted every night, in fact i wake up early when i get drunk and pass out. well i've bought a new alarm clock, set the alarm on my phone, and stereo system. with all this i will wake up at 7am for like a split second and fall asleep again. seriously im about to loose my job, and i got a stack of bills. i cant reschedule my hours cause i have school and im not fucking that up for a job that pay $13/hr. any ideas on how i can get my ass out of bed every morning?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the last 3 weeks i can not wake up in the morning. i get a decent amount of sleep every night, and its not like i get wasted every night, in fact i wake up early when i get drunk and pass out. well i've bought a new alarm clock, set the alarm on my phone, and stereo system. with all this i will wake up at 7am for like a split second and fall asleep again. seriously im about to loose my job, and i got a stack of bills. i cant reschedule my hours cause i have school and im not fucking that up for a job that pay $13/hr. any ideas on how i can get my ass out of bed every morning?

WTF. Sounds like me. But then again i go to sleep at about 3-4 am everyday. But try to wake up around 8-9. Being self-employed like myself is another option.

My best advice get a real alarm clock with big bright neon letters, i always wake up on time when i have that clock, but always go back to sleep till the last second humanely possible to jump in the shower.

i have two stereos in my room, both are set to radio alarms in the morning, but to stations that i don't get out here on my end... so it's just a lot of static white noise turned up really loud at 5 in the AM, and both stereos are on the other side of the room.

and i keep the remote in my closet, so it's kinda hard to turn the alarm off.

that wakes me up.

i was just thinking that it mite be the fact that i live by o'hare and 747 jets fly 500ft over my house non stop, plus i have a train track 100ft from my house. im just used to sleeping through extreme noise. i think i just have to get later hours after this simester. it would be nice to start work at 11am instead of 8am.

I have to have someone personally wake me up, and it takes them about 3 tries unless they pull me out of bed.

My alarm will go off (which is loud as fuck throughout my whole house) and it won't even phase me. I will think that the annoying noise I am hearing is part of my dream or some shit and just keep sleeping.

I'm totally fucked if I ever have to live by myself.

Poesia, gimme a job! I mean, yeah I adjust pictures for print but mostly I'm carrying heavy boxes into the post office... SO DONE with that aspect...

Ill be hiring again in March. Till then hit me up anyways, i might start up printing canvases for some artists. I have a 72" Giclee sitting in a Wherehouse, im too busy with my other job to get it started maybe on weekends. i already knocked the dust off. Just have to get it started again.

I saw an alarm clock that has a light propeller that lifts off when the alarm goes off. It starts spinnig and the propeller lifts a small key with it. You have to get the propeller and put the key part of it back into the clock before the alarm turns off.

Other than that I can wire up a tazer to your alarm clock for a small fee.

i have two stereos in my room, both are set to radio alarms in the morning, but to stations that i don't get out here on my end... so it's just a lot of static white noise turned up really loud at 5 in the AM, and both stereos are on the other side of the room.

and i keep the remote in my closet, so it's kinda hard to turn the alarm off.

that wakes me up.

i can imagine you running around your room trying to turn off all that goddamn noise