Pop Pop Pop!

Porcelain

LMAO! You always try to call me out as being retarded for shit that I'm 100% right about and everybody else knows as common knowlege. :lol:

LOLOMFGROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO

Shut the fuck up. YOU'RE the retard who said alchohol is a stimulant. Go get drunk and NOT pass out from the stimulating alchohol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the fuck did i say getting shot is not a big deal?

and mother fucker who said i got it taken away?

i signed off and let her make a fool of herself.

just cause you havent had the opportunity to have to scent of pussy in your presence you choose somewhere to talk shit.

its ok. little toys like you do this all the time.

but one thing for sure.

if you were in my face right now.

youd be looking like the first pic in this thread

lots of kids have been killed this year all over the place. the young generation is fucking wild, they shoot up shit over nothing.

I hear this all the time but I'm still not buying it.

It's like people got a short term memory or something.

The younger generation these days is mega-pussy compared to when I was coming up.

And they tote and shoot less guns than when I was a youngbuck (15 or so years ago).

That's just a fact.

The media hypes shit and yall beleive it.

that's sad for his family but if he was really in gang shit it's just natural selection.. otherwise it would have been probably him killing an other kid.. that's really sad... but the kid/teens violence is just the reflection of the society violence.. i don't understand why every time there is a drama like this everybody starts to write all the same shit about rap violence etc.. the problem is not the rap the guns the gangs... the problem is that today the majority of the parents don't educate their kids anymore with Basic values.. thanks to the hippies..but also due to the fact that they have to work all day long to make money to live.. they let them grown alone with the TV, the entertainment as a whole, Internet etc so there is no surprise with the result.

We have to survive through this fucked up humanity.

MESSAGE!

keenen_sd4889899_150x200.jpg