Pop Pop Pop!

Porcelain

l_f02360129ef3a75e4bd818e5d9d0d9d0.jpg

The shooter look like one of these kids.

Shit All those little cities in Monterey County are pretty fucked up, i used to stay in gilroy for a minute it wasnt too bad but when i was a kid my block in san jose PALMAS was one of the crazier hoods, when Crack came through.

San Jose has to many cops now and there DA locks everyone up for nothing, half the people are doing time, for bullshit. So they keep it clean. But all those small towns, Like Salinas, Hollister, Watsonville and shit get pretty fucked up. Little Farm towns, have alot of crazy lil kids, with not much to do in a small town. Bad mix for gangs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's sad for his family but if he was really in gang shit it's just natural selection.. otherwise it would have been probably him killing an other kid.. that's really sad... but the kid/teens violence is just the reflection of the society violence.. i don't understand why every time there is a drama like this everybody starts to write all the same shit about rap violence etc.. the problem is not the rap the guns the gangs... the problem is that today the majority of the parents don't educate their kids anymore with Basic values.. thanks to the hippies..but also due to the fact that they have to work all day long to make money to live.. they let them grown alone with the TV, the entertainment as a whole, Internet etc so there is no surprise with the result.

We have to survive through this fucked up humanity.

Damn its really popping off in salinas

A 20-year-old man was fatally shot in the head at a party in Salinas early Sunday in the city's second suspected gang-related homicide this weekend.

The victim, Juan Angel, was at a party in the 100 block of Prado Street when the suspect arrived.

Shortly after 1 a.m. the suspect approached Angel and shot him in the head with a large caliber handgun, police reported.

The suspect then fled the scene in a silver Nissan Altima.

Police believe the homicide, the city's 15th this year, was gang-related.

An earlier suspected gang-related homicide claimed the life of a 17-year-old boy Saturday afternoon.

The teen was found suffering from multiple gunshot wounds in the driveway of a home at about 1:40 p.m.

He was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead, police reported.

;5834795']l_f02360129ef3a75e4bd818e5d9d0d9d0.jpg

The shooter look like one of these kids.

Shit All those little cities in Monterey County are pretty fucked up, i used to stay in gilroy for a minute it wasnt too bad but when i was a kid my block in san jose PALMAS was one of the crazier hoods, when Crack came through.

San Jose has to many cops now and there DA locks everyone up for nothing, half the people are doing time, for bullshit. So they keep it clean. But all those small towns, Like Salinas, Hollister, Watsonville and shit get pretty fucked up. Little Farm towns, have alot of crazy lil kids, with not much to do in a small town. Bad mix for gangs.

I posted that pic in the myspacethread hahaha.

This was in Salinas? Danm, i gotta text my Uncle and see if he knows anything about this.

there was a liqour store across the stret from me before it got transformed into a starbucks. but one day i was with my friends playing basketball in my driveway and 3 squad cars pull a starsky and hutch, fucking tire smoke was in the air, and cars were going sideways. well one cops gets out of his car and starts screaming at us to get the fuck away. well we watched from inside my garage, and some drunk guy comes out the liqour store with bottles of boose in his pockets and he was holding a six pack. the cops are screaming put your hands up get on the ground. this guy had his hand in his jacket and he pretended like he had a gun, and as soon as he put his hands up the cops filled him with lead. i was like 12 or some shit and i rememer this guy getting shot like 20 times. fucking boose and blood everywhere, the gay ass cops called my school the next day and my friends and i had to go to thereapy, even though it really didnt other me (my dad is a vietnam vet, his stories scared me more then that shooting), but that was the first time i saw someone get shot.

that's sad for his family but if he was really in gang shit it's just natural selection.. otherwise it would have been probably him killing an other kid.. that's really sad... but the kid/teens violence is just the reflection of the society violence.. i don't understand why every time there is a drama like this everybody starts to write all the same shit about rap violence etc.. the problem is not the rap the guns the gangs... the problem is that today the majority of the parents don't educate their kids anymore with Basic values.. thanks to the hippies..but also due to the fact that they have to work all day long to make money to live.. they let them grown alone with the TV, the entertainment as a whole, Internet etc so there is no surprise with the result.

^The mans's got a point.

seeing someone get shot aint scary.

almost getting shot. which i have been through plenty of times.

is what scary. i froze the first time.the second and third time i ducked,

after that i dont know why but i just stand there. its been a few times.

ive never been directly shot at. thats probly why i didnt get hit. but yeah i feel sorta lucky

^The mans's got a point.

i grew up the same place as he did. two streets over.

i never got into gang shit cause i was busy skateboarding.

my mom worked all day and didnt come home till 11.

my dad was an alcoholic before he switched to meth recently.

i belive what egg said. but i loved video games and violent movies and shit.

i dont know. i just didnt chill with gangster friends to get into it. some of the kids i grew up with are gangsters now.