Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DEE38

I killed the fucker who sent me this.

Man, maybe it's cuz im a girl or what, but it kinda scared me. Sorta like how moths scare me..... and movies about outter space.

Whats some things that scare you? Come on, lets put down the thug sheild and be pussies for once. I know some of you run away from clowns.

clowns do scare me..any animal that equals atleast half my body weight I am frightened of.

-anyone else who is out walking the streets at 3 AM..especially people that equal half my body weight

-teletubbies

thats all I can think of for now..but more to come.

Guest blood as ink

that 700 club tv show thing scares me.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im scared of being an atheist and then one day standing face to face with god...

cosmo kramer did not like that site one bit. the screaming did not impress me at all. especially when he was trying to relax to the soft sounds of sublime, and it was interrupted by some asshole screaming.

haha this kid who thinks hes a hacker sent me that a long time ago. never seen that cats one though

well this prolly sounds dumb but listening to only cds for along amount of time scares me , i feel like i should listen to the radio in case of some sort of emergency or some bull shit

Guest snafuno

I hate moths too!!!!!!!!! they are so gross! :(

Dude fucking bugs in general. Not like ants and stuff but spiders and other weird shit? I run like a little bitch when I see one.

One time I came downstairs and there was this thing on the floor, looked kinda like a caterpillar but it was fat and slimy. We put a matchbox on it and it started moving. Then we hammered the shit outta it with our shoes.

Seriously I have never seen anything like it.

ill fuck a clown up

seriously people who think its cool to become a clown have issues to begin with..its a whole other story if they come near me..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this