walnut creek california is the worst place on earth

HESHIANDET

haha i love this thread for so many reasons.

but i would like the expand on this thread by saying, "Fuck the east bay"

seriously, all of the 925, all of the 510 can go fuck itself. what a shithole place to live. the only place with any soul in the east bay is maybe berkeley or the emeryville food plaza. everything else is a traffic infested hell hole thats dirty and sucks. and walnut creek is a terrible place filled with rich soccer moms who drive brand new escalades to ferry their little bitch kids too and from school.

the bars in the 925 suck too, its all ditzs and white collered whiteboys, its no where near the feel of a bar in SF. there is no public transportation either, so your forced to drunk drive in walnut creek, and they compliment their lack of a bus system with a lot of DUI checkpoints and police officers to ruin your night.

god i love this thread, coming from a moderator, and actually hearing about that tiny little place in which i have some history. awesome thread, A fucking plus.

naw guy. oakland. has soul. go to the everette and jones. ot see some jazz. or dance and graf. buy crack. peep a sideshow. purchase a kilo. mack some hyna or black breeze....i think oakland is dope....no joke im all about sf but you will catch me in oak...for sure shit is crucial..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walnut Creeks one of those midway destinations like Bakersfield... more like Scottsdale. Its the jumpoff for most Mt Diablo rides so I know where all the bike shops and cheap quality food joints are.

Heres some shit to do:

Food: Get a turkey monterey jack and egg crepe + Henry Weinharts black cherry soda at Crepes A Go Go. Itll be less than $8 and +10 if the latino waitress is there.

Way to kill two and a half hours: Go to performance bicycles. They allow you to test ride bicycles with no spoken-of time limit. Test ride one up Mt. Diablo. PM if you need directions.

I just ran out of shit to do there.

Maybe:

1. Check out Rivendell bikes?

2. Take Bart somewhere else?

ok s0rry about oakland, but i hate going anywhere in the east bay because the traffic is so bad. i hope i never have to cross the bay bridge again. the 510 includes such shitty cities such as fremont, hayward, san leandro, san lorenzo, el cerrito, el sobrante, cities that are all smog infested and just cookie cutter layouts of eachother. what a shitty place to hole up. when you drive over the bay bridge from SF to the maze you can see a 20 mile long cloud of brown haze over the entire east bay. it looks as bad as LA, with the oakland hills trapping all the shit in there like the san bernadino mtns.

Maybe im biased cause im not a city person. I like driving my cars and houses with 3 car garages for the whips. 5 star food if you got about 150 dollars for some filet mignon at Vic stewarts its rated top 5 as a steak spot. Shit is for real. But its kind one of those places when you get older it grows on you.

Also if your into cougars try Bing Crosby's on thursdays professional gold diggers looking for the next CEO. Ferrrari's and Bentley's up front on a good day. So i guess im older now and can afford to enjoy the finer things in this city. But to each his own, i also will go paint in a yard in oakland, but that doesnt mean i want to stick around and chill. It aint my thing to hang out with the local crackheads, its hard enough watching out for all there damn needles and painting a spot next to a dead pitbull. Shit ill take driving the drop top getting it valeted and eating steak next to some CEO's any day after a hards day of work.

Thats just me.

im working downtown for the week, shit is fake and lame. im not impressed by wanna be ballers and shit. six figures doesnt impress me. there def is no shortage of underage girls but wtf do i want w/ them? and the fake ass girls posted above, no thanks! my girl at home is real and amazing. fuck this place i wanna go home...

oh and seriously, dudes riding track bikes around?!!! wtf!!! get a fucking life. everyone here sucks the shit out of dirty aids bum ass.

i went to a mental hospital in walnut creek... my homegirls came through and somehow they were able to give me oreos with weed in the middle.. it was great.. i smoked out my mental hospital and the night staff couldnt do shit.. they woulda got fired.

-true story

i dont know.. maybe it was the wanna-be gangsters that got to me.. i just hate seeing rich kids whom live in nice houses with thier mommy's and daddy's trying to be ghetto when they should follow the system and become shrinks or just plain wealthy people.

its true what homeboy said... why complain about living in a rich area..

oh shit!!! i remember my homey lived in this apartment complex over there where a nice lookin woman would strip naked and walk around in her apartment. we smoked herb and watched her all night.. wondering if we should strip down and go over there..

"hey, i heard theres a party over here."

;5832690']Walnut creek is cool , there are alot of chicks there. Have you gone out in the little downtown area. There is like on club and a college type bar. There is always chicks when i go. It is a little rich spot the whole are is, when i was living in Danville. That was the closest party spot, doesnt compare to the city or San jose. But the quality was good and the ratio also.

Not, that bad.

You seriously just validated Heshes point that this town fucking blows, and validated my impression of you being a complete douche.

All in one post.

Awesome.