walnut creek california is the worst place on earth

HESHIANDET

other side of the bridge, in a nice area with a mix of asian immigrants and crackheads.

FOBs and Crackheads, you say? Sounds like when I used to live at stockton and washington. That's my favorite fucking place to live in the city. Dont forget the illegitimate businessmen talking outside the chinese bakeries with body guards holding pieces behind their down jackets, and the old chinese operahouse playing kung foo movies with the stereotypical old dude with a fu man chu and smoking a pipe in the front row, and the highschoolers shooting off fire works at four AM in the park across the street from the Hilton. We used to climb up to 24 story rooftops and fire potatoe guns at trans america from half a mile away.

I still wouldnt be surprised if you grew up in the 925.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i love this thread for so many reasons.

but i would like the expand on this thread by saying, "Fuck the east bay"

seriously, all of the 925, all of the 510 can go fuck itself. what a shithole place to live. the only place with any soul in the east bay is maybe berkeley or the emeryville food plaza. everything else is a traffic infested hell hole thats dirty and sucks. and walnut creek is a terrible place filled with rich soccer moms who drive brand new escalades to ferry their little bitch kids too and from school.

the bars in the 925 suck too, its all ditzs and white collered whiteboys, its no where near the feel of a bar in SF. there is no public transportation either, so your forced to drunk drive in walnut creek, and they compliment their lack of a bus system with a lot of DUI checkpoints and police officers to ruin your night.

god i love this thread, coming from a moderator, and actually hearing about that tiny little place in which i have some history. awesome thread, A fucking plus.

i agree...im from oakland. it's coo, i was born and raised here, but these youngsters now-a-days make me embarassed to say that im from "the town". cant they come up with something productive?

Guest shai_hulud

It's true- everything east of the Caldecott Tunnel is the Midwest.

Why are you there? Did you lose a bet? Make someone mad?

I'm kind of tired of the East Bay. For a while, it was too much drama. Now, there's nothing going on, really.

My little area here in Berkeley is chill, but I'm not making any plans to settle down here or anything.

Guest shai_hulud

Oakland hasn't felt the same for a while. It felt like home, but...so much shit went down in my life over the past two years, and it all happened there.

Plus, a lot of my friends have moved away. Or squared up, or died, or got strung out. You name it. Whatever was going on here last year sure isn't happening now.

FOBs and Crackheads, you say? Sounds like when I used to live at stockton and washington. That's my favorite fucking place to live in the city. Dont forget the illegitimate businessmen talking outside the chinese bakeries with body guards holding pieces behind their down jackets, and the old chinese operahouse playing kung foo movies with the stereotypical old dude with a fu man chu and smoking a pipe in the front row, and the highschoolers shooting off fire works at four AM in the park across the street from the Hilton. We used to climb up to 24 story rooftops and fire potatoe guns at trans america from half a mile away.

I still wouldnt be surprised if you grew up in the 925.

born and raised in San Francisco, Childrens Hospital 1985. Lived here my whole life, dont ever plan on moving.

I used to work in Concord, so does my dad. The commute was a nightmare. im very familiar with the east bay, got alot of family, friends, etc who stay there now, from San Ramon to Moraga to Martinez. Plus lets just say that the prices for certain commodities in the 925 are extremely higher than the prices in SF, so we are currently trying to exploit the difference.

and kids who wear bay shirts are all posers. im from SF and i rarely wear those whack ass bay shirts. the funniest are kids from marin who wear 415 shirts, or kids from concord who rep Oakland.

The worst are faggot drummer church boys from el cerrito who claim to be richmond thugs, people like that need to be lined up against concrete walls and shot to death.

New rules when discussing the bay area:

• Walnut creek is apart of the bay area. You cant hate the bay without hating walnut creek and vice versa.
  • Calling any part of the bay area "Midwest" is retardedly lame. What does that even mean? Chicago and Omaha are Midwestern cities.
  • Saying a certain town or city sucks based on how gay your friends are at that point in time is stupid.
  • Saying a Martinez is a meth lab would mean Oakland is a super gay aids orgy methlab on fire, which would make San Francisco a double super homicidal gay bubonic plague elephantitis rubbing white phosphorous on peoples ballsacks with your bare hands aids orgy manlove razorblade buttsecks methlab in a nuclear waste dump on fire.
  • Shouting out a place by the area code is fucking stupid.
  • Saying you’re from Oakland and verifying your Oaklandship by then vaguely talking about how it’s all “this generation’s” fault for it sucking because they failed to be as productive as the previous generations, is irritating, and an overall failure to complete an entire thought. What did your generation produce? How have we neglected our portion of Oakland’s productivity?
  • Saying kids today should be more productive is gay.
  • The entire bay area is a suburb. The only real bit if city in the enitre area is in San francisco, which is effectively eight blocks long. Hating on walnut creek for being a suburb is beyond retarded.

Revisionist answer to "What is the Bay Area?"

A native american mecca turned into 150 year-old european farmland turned into united states real estate on mexican territory turned into bleeding heart liberals and hipsters talking about san francisco like it wasn't settled by pussy-starved turned gay European (we're talking about a 100:1 ratio of men to women) genocidal maniacs killing 115,000 of 130,000 native inhabitants in two years during the gold rush and god-only-knows how many during the 100 years of european settlement prior.

• 2 weeks later...

Walnut creek is apart of the bay area. You cant hate the bay without hating walnut creek and vice versa.

Calling any part of the bay area "Midwest" is retardedly lame. What does that even mean? Chicago and Omaha are Midwestern cities.

Saying a certain town or city sucks based on how gay your friends are at that point in time is stupid.

Saying a Martinez is a meth lab would mean Oakland is a super gay aids orgy methlab on fire, which would make San Francisco a double super homicidal gay bubonic plague elephantitis rubbing white phosphorous on peoples ballsacks with your bare hands aids orgy manlove razorblade buttsecks methlab in a nuclear waste dump on fire.

Shouting out a place by the area code is fucking stupid.

Saying you’re from Oakland and verifying your Oaklandship by then vaguely talking about how it’s all “this generation’s” fault for it sucking because they failed to be as productive as the previous generations, is irritating, and an overall failure to complete an entire thought. What did your generation produce? How have we neglected our portion of Oakland’s productivity?

Saying kids today should be more productive is gay.

The entire bay area is a suburb. The only real bit if city in the enitre area is in San francisco, which is effectively eight blocks long. Hating on walnut creek for being a suburb is beyond retarded.

for real though