walnut creek california is the worst place on earth

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Duffel, professional skateboarder, was born in Walnut Creek, and still lives there.

Matt Anger, former tennis player

Alice Greczyn, actress, was born in Walnut Creek.

Randy Johnson, professional baseball player, was born in Walnut Creek.

Jason Newsted, former bassist for the heavy metal bands: Voivod, Metallica, Flotsam & Jetsam, and rockstar supernova; currently lives in Walnut Creek.

Markie Post, actress, grew up in Walnut Creek.

Lester Rodney, journalist who played a role in breaking down baseball’s color barrier.

Katharine Ross, actress, graduated from Las Lomas High School in Walnut Creek (1957).

Christy Turlington, model, was born in Walnut Creek.

Dan Haren, professional baseball pitcher for the Oakland Athletics currently lives in Walnut Creek.[4]

Kyle Gass, guitar player in Jack Black's band Tenacious D, grew up in Walnut Creek and attended Las Lomas High School.

Jeff Richards, writer and featured performer on NBC's Saturday Night Live, 2001 - 2004.

Justin Speier, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim relief pitcher was born in Walnut Creek.

They are all from there.

Walnut creek is cool , there are alot of chicks there. Have you gone out in the little downtown area. There is like on club and a college type bar. There is always chicks when i go. It is a little rich spot the whole are is, when i was living in Danville. That was the closest party spot, doesnt compare to the city or San jose. But the quality was good and the ratio also.

Not, that bad.

lol... i remember back inthe day me and 3 other of my gangbangin friends punked out their whole football team.

that place is the area w=of which i say little rich jews come from and try to kick it in concord to act gangsta. i've met many of them.. the girls are the worste.

damn i hated that place...

rich white kids trying to be cityboys

but doesnt every county have that kinda place? walnutcreek... what a piece of shit town that needs to burn. i hate them rich little "ghetto" boys

haha i love this thread for so many reasons.

but i would like the expand on this thread by saying, "Fuck the east bay"

seriously, all of the 925, all of the 510 can go fuck itself. what a shithole place to live. the only place with any soul in the east bay is maybe berkeley or the emeryville food plaza. everything else is a traffic infested hell hole thats dirty and sucks. and walnut creek is a terrible place filled with rich soccer moms who drive brand new escalades to ferry their little bitch kids too and from school.

the bars in the 925 suck too, its all ditzs and white collered whiteboys, its no where near the feel of a bar in SF. there is no public transportation either, so your forced to drunk drive in walnut creek, and they compliment their lack of a bus system with a lot of DUI checkpoints and police officers to ruin your night.

god i love this thread, coming from a moderator, and actually hearing about that tiny little place in which i have some history. awesome thread, A fucking plus.

Corey Duffel, professional skateboarder, was born in Walnut Creek, and still lives there.

Jason Newsted, former bassist for the heavy metal bands: Voivod, Metallica, Flotsam & Jetsam, and rockstar supernova; currently lives in Walnut Creek.

Lester Rodney, journalist who played a role in breaking down baseball’s color barrier.

Katharine Ross, actress, graduated from Las Lomas High School in Walnut Creek (1957).

Dan Haren, professional baseball pitcher for the Oakland Athletics currently lives in Walnut Creek.[4]

Kyle Gass, guitar player in Jack Black's band Tenacious D, grew up in Walnut Creek and attended Las Lomas High School.

Jeff Richards, writer and featured performer on NBC's Saturday Night Live, 2001 - 2004.

Justin Speier, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim relief pitcher was born in Walnut Creek.

They are all from there.

forgot to add, Joe Montana lives in walnut creek too. i have a friend from sacramento who lives in WC now, and Joe lives on the top suite of his apartment building.

They are all from there.

you think if you wanted to make a point you would of listed people that people actually cared about

925 is a shithole

Theres nothing to do there but smoke meth

fixed for you. and seriously guys, if you think walnut creek is a shithole, stay out of concord or dublin, or the other 20 shithole suburban cities in the east bay. walnut creek is actually one of the more aesthetically pleasing cities in that area. and at least theres many a white girl walkin round.