DrunkERRZZZ THearrrzz ONNNNERZZZ

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 6 (4 members and 2 guests)

MoeBumps, MY ROTTING LIVER, crewless, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Show Printable Version

Email this Page

Subscribe to this Thread

Search this Thread

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 6 (4 members and 2 guests)

MoeBumps, MY ROTTING LIVER, crewless, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

im going to rape you crewless.

i been shitfaced since noon. somehow a headache snuck in .

fuck that shit.

Dawgs trust me when I tell you that this shit works miracles...

IMG_2519.jpg

Fuck tylenol, fuck advil, fuck all that other shit. Excederin works magic my dude.

Also at the end of a night of exessive drinking when you know you're gonna have a hangover the next day, just pop one of these babies with a glass of water before you go to bed and I PROMISE you'll not only wake up free from that pounding headache, but you'll also wake up alot easier and more refreshed.

Don't say I never looked out for you fuckers.

Nope, Palm Springs CA.

I thought you were from NYC for some reason. That 4 bedrooms shit through me for a loop. Espescially when you said $800 a month. That shit would be like $8,000 a month in NYC. Which I guess I was mistaken in thinking you were from.

$800 a month is good pretty much anywhere for a spot like that though.

I thought you were from NYC for some reason. That 4 bedrooms shit through me for a loop. Espescially when you said $800 a month. That shit would be like $8,000 a month in NYC. Which I guess I was mistaken in thinking you were from.

$800 a month is good pretty much anywhere for a spot like that though.

i wish i was from NYC, im from San Diego but im living in Palm Springs with my moms right now.

If I was younger I'd totally feel like a fucking loser if I spent just about every night on the internet.

But I'm older and have a familly and shit so I at least have an excuse to chill at home and kick back beers on the internet all night. Like a loser... but not.

And because I'm older, I still wouldn't even know how to use a spell check if I had one. no/spelling nazi.

I think its actually worse. When ur young u have all the time in the world to dick around online. If you're older you should be taking care of ur family instead of living on the fantasy world that is 12ozprophet. Just my oppinion, but then again I just smoked 3 blunts....

im young and i feel like a loser. i go out once or twice a week

i dont fucking work

i ride my skateboard here and there around the neighborhood.

i live off of money thats given to me by pitty.

im young im supposed to have fun,.almost everyday

if i was older and had a family. id do what had to eb done.

then chill online till i got to tired to want to type

I think its actually worse. When ur young u have all the time in the world to dick around online. If you're older you should be taking care of ur family instead of living on the fantasy world that is 12ozprophet. Just my oppinion, but then again I just smoked 3 blunts....

I am taking care of the familly, hence being home all night to begin with.

If I wasn't, I'd be out partying and writing on shit every night.

The beutifull thing about the internet is that you can actually walk away from it to do shit, then come back and pick up where you left off.

And aren't you Lens?

I am taking care of the familly, hence being home all night to begin with.

If I wasn't, I'd be out partying and writing on shit every night.

The beutifull thing about the internet is that you can actually walk away from it to do shit, then come back and pick up where you left off.

And aren't you Lens?

Fa sho, Im just busting ur balls.

No im not Lens

Kegger at the spot, everyones invited.

I am banned from the spot.

Tuesday night we had poker night at my friends house ( the house I've been talking about ) and i got smashed and then some hoes came over. Before my friend went to sleep he told use (everyone) not to drink the liquor just drink the beer. So we killed all the beer and this whore bag keeps wanting more so my other friends that where there get a bottle and drink it with her then they get another bottle ( bottles just had a little bit left in each ) they end up killing all 4-5 bottles in the freezer. Then this bitch gets all belligerent, and spits in my friends face and takes off walking home ( she lives far ). So whatever i crash out on the couch and ride my dirt bike home in the Morning. Didn't go over there Wednesday Night and then Thursday i went over there with my friend but none was there so we went and got something to eat and i went home and crashed out. So i call my friend a little while ago to see whats going on tonight we where suppose to have a keg for his little bro and he tells me i cant go over there for a while because i trashed his house and drank all the liquor i try to tell him whats up and he hangs up on me. Whatever i feel like fucking this dude up but then i wont be able to go back there ever so im just gonna let this shit slide.

Sorry its so long just had to get this shit off my chest i was pretty heated a few minutes ago but i am chillin now.