Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~KRYLON2~

ways to kill time at work

i just got a job delivering parts to car shops and man is this shit boring. i drive around all day in a truck that dosnt have a cd player and only works on am radio so im stuck listening to talk radio. i have to deal with asshole taxi drivers, psyco soccer moms, bitchass cops, and old people that drive slower then they fuck. so i've come with a few games and ways to bring a little pleasure into my work day

1. drag racing. well my truck really is a pos ford, but it keeps up with any crappy honda.

2. cut off. i love fucking with asshole taxi and limo drivers, basically i will cut them off when they are about park, basically stealing their spot at the airport. this makes them have to carry peoples luggage further. or even sometimes give them a little break check when they are tailgating me.

3. piss off the soccer mom. this is one of my favorites, usually i'll go to the drivethrough at the many starbucks and take 10mins to make my mind about what i want. now these bitches need there mocclatte tripple shot expresso like its crack so 10mins to them feels like 10hrs.

4. sometimes when its a slow day, i'll just take the truck back to my appartment and make myself a pizza, drink a few beers, put on some music, whatever. theres no way im gonna go back to the store and take sales calls from dumbass people. motherfuckers call me up yo dog I need a frueeel friltaaa for a brruuuickk.

5. take a long shit, usually i dont even need to take a shit, i'll just play mafia wars yakuza on my cell phone, or read the sports section

so thats a few ways that i kill time at work, and im getting bored already of doing the same things to kill time, so make a list of activities you do to kill time at work

HAHAHAHAHA! damn dude......... that is fucking hilarious

i feel so bad for you.

you should drive 2 inches away from the car in front of you and follow their every move as if you were stalking them. i do that all the time to people who cut me off or honk at me.

it will probably end up bad for me soon, but it still freaks them the fuck out.

I USED TO DRINK ON THE JOB

START SHIT WITH CUSTOMERS

IF CUSTOMERS GAVE ME SHIT I WOULD UNLEASH A SLEW OF REVENGE TACTICS AT MY DISPOSAL WHICH INCLUDED BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: GIVING THEM WAKEUP CALLS AT 3AM, CALLING THEIR ROOM REPEATEDLY THEN HANGING UP, HAVING PIZZA SENT TO THEIR ROOM, HAVING HOOKERS SENT TO THEIR ROOM, AND ON ONE OCCASION USING THEIR CREDIT CARD TO ORDER PIZZA AND BEER

SHOOT THE SHIT WITH MY COWORKERS GIVING THEM PRIORITY OVER COWORKERS

GOING OUTSIDE AND SEEING WHAT PEOPLE OFFERED ME FOR SALE

GOING IN THE BASEMENT AND WATCHING TV

not a first class asshole behind the wheel yet, but im working on it. i make alot of deliveries to o'hare airport and my asshole skills have not reached taxi driver status yet. i used to sell drugs but im sick of people wanting me to spot them stuff, its not gonna happen. plus when i used to sell to people i hated hearing all their dumbass drama. give me my money and shut the fuck up and we are all good. arcel i got to deal with dumass mechanics all the time, and debate skills are ultimatly needed. jsut give me the make, model, and year and 9.9 out of 10 the part will work, but these UTI fags think they know it all and order some crazy shit for another car to save a few bucks and then bitch when it dosnt work. well anyone got anymore ideas?

GOING OUTSIDE AND SEEING WHAT PEOPLE OFFERED ME FOR SALE

NICE.

THIS WAS IN THE TL SO I WOULD GET OFFERED ALL LOADS OF SHIT

PS3

ALCOHOL

CLOTHES

CREDIT CARDS

AND ANYTHING ELSE CRACKHEADS GET THEIR HANDS ON

i didnt even bother reading any of the replies.

but i drive around all day too.

I have sirius. get the sportster and you plug it into the cig lighter and bam you got instant access to howard. then you just pack it up at the end of the day and put it in your ride.

also ipod videos work good to with the car adapter.

on weekends i take my laptop and park underneath a tree and try to get some wifi.

usually by smaller businesses and apts.

i could probably "barrow" a power inverter from work to run my laptop, cuz my battery is shot. prolly hangout on 12oz and make boring threads or limewire some music and vids. fuck the myspace shit. i had it for a month and it seemed every person i hated in high school wanted to be my friend.

damn dude. you n me both work @ a auto parts store. that sux cux ive been payin my bills 4 a while with these laims. like today my manager called off work so i gots to be in workin on counter takin bbullshit from these dumass customers.

customers sre alws wrong cuz they dont know shit.lol

what i do at werk is jus draw. fuck around with this blonde cuz she is goofy, and jus crack jokes on each employee.

Please feel free to cutoff as many fucking taxi drivers as possible. It sounds like we live in the same city and fucking hate the taxi drivers like a mutha fucka. watch out though - seems like they all carry guns and don't give a fuck.

I sit in a cube all day - Killing time for me includes:

12oz, HowardStern on Sirius, Ipod, tons of coffee, drawning/sketching, doing actual work, random google searches.

good luck dood.

i'm also a transporter of automotive parts...been doing it for about

a year and a half...pays good money and its a no brainer kinda job..

invest in an ipod...most the time when i'm on the road i just look for

bitches..i also just zone out alot..sometimes i'll get to my next stop

and not even remember driving there..it's also fun to yell at people

out your window..especially idiots wearing xxxxL white tee's with sagg'

pants...we also have this one bitch in the warehouse that everyone

jokes..every job has that one person that your just allowed to make feel

like crap...

I had an auto parts delivery job for a while back in the day.

Paid kinda good but put alot of miles on my own Isuzu pick up.

Rear ended some dumb bitch one day and decided to quit.

A good time killer was just chilling in the ride smoking herbals and cigarettes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now