Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robot_Apocolypse

Kindergarten Teacher Popped for Graff

What's the deal with that, I've searched and couldn't really find this anywhere, What happens if your a teacher and get arrested for writing. What are the consequences besides the regular Probation, Community Service possible jail time shit, whats the issue within the school system? Anyone know. This would be a good thing to know.

Why do you care? Are you a teacher? (don't answer that)

And all schoolboards are different, but most would have automatic dismissal for any arrest charge.

Guest spectr

Honestly i think it more depends on where you live... though i would say if you get enough charges thrown at you, it will probably cost you your job... it also depends on if you get charged with a felony or misdemeanor and if you get convicted. I know a felony conviction makes it harder to get a job as a teacher, well all most impossible. I know misdemeanor conviction don't help... so overall I would say make sure you get a good lawyer if you get caught and know to keep your mouth shut...

oh but if you do go to jail.... just remember this....

poperapesml.jpg

^^^hahahaaaa...thats some clown shit...hahaha i dunno why but im hella crackin up right now over that shit...

do you teach art?

i had an art teacher from ny back when i was in 7th or 8th grade that had a blackbook, lookin back on it i kinda wish i woulda asked him what he wrote, lol.

i remember this writer who was a city cop from around my way and used to catch ups while he was on the job.