Racoons......

Sleeping Pills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that shit doesn't work. at least not the version for snakes.

i dont see why something like that would work for snakes

the only way you can get rid of snakes is to physically trap them and them remove them from your area

the scent thing is more likely to work on mammals because they rely so much more on scents to mark territory

A friend of mine kept chickens in his backyard a few years ago. One night a raccoon came into the yard and was terrorizing the chickens, and this kid's drunk ass dad goes outside, sees the raccoon jump up onto the back fence about shoulder height, runs across the yard and punches that fucker as hard as he can. He said the raccoon flew like 15 feet down this hill and landed in the creek. I would be proud if that was my pops.

oh shit, i just remembered, if you can make this thing out of wood or something, you can catch a raccoon alive. you have to make something so that when a raccoon puts its hand in it and grabs the bait thereby making a fist, the raccoon can't get its hand out, and the raccoon won't ever let go of the bait, so it will still be there in the morning. so maybe you could get a piece of wood, make a 1-2 inch hole or so, and hammer a nail into it so the nail is in the middle of the hole, like so: (I). then put some peanut butter or some shit inside the hole, the raccoon will stick it's hand inside, make a fist, and will not be able to get its hand out.

get a lid that snaps closed, like stated above..

don't hurt the raccoons, they're just trying to survive.

and also, you may want to be careful with letting your cat roam with raccoons around, because if they have their babies nearby, they may see your cat as a predator and get hyphy with it..

and sometimes they have rabies. No good.

yeah we have county distributed garbage cans, and they don't have snapping lids, so i guess using a bungee cord is gonna be OK. or putting stones on top sounds good too.

worry not 12oz, i shall not harmeth el racoons.

i'm just worried so much for my kitty.

one time i went into my garage in the middle of the night and a racoon was going through some shit in there, and ran out of the hole when he saw me. then he stared at me with those glowing eyes through the hole. it wasn't cool at all.

oh shit, i just remembered, if you can make this thing out of wood or something, you can catch a raccoon alive. you have to make something so that when a raccoon puts its hand in it and grabs the bait thereby making a fist, the raccoon can't get its hand out, and the raccoon won't ever let go of the bait, so it will still be there in the morning. so maybe you could get a piece of wood, make a 1-2 inch hole or so, and hammer a nail into it so the nail is in the middle of the hole, like so: (I). then put some peanut butter or some shit inside the hole, the raccoon will stick it's hand inside, make a fist, and will not be able to get its hand out.

you're fucking stupid!