Racoons......

Sleeping Pills

so i've got this problem.

those stupid little racoon fucks are constantly going through our garbage in the back at night. i used to not care that much, becaues i would just see some trash on the ground and be like "oh well, shit's not too bad." but lately it's been getting super fucking annoying, our trash being everywhere in the morning because of those stupid little fucking racoons. lately i've even heard them going through our shit through my window when i'm trying to sleep, but my lazy ass doesn't want to get out of bed to do anything.

not to mention, my poor little kitty is living down there in the garage with a little hole to go in and out. and i'll be completely honest, i know that little benny is not capable of taking out those big bullies.

personally i would rather just take a flame-thrower to the faces of those stupid nuisance fucks, then beat their dead carcasses with stones, then throw them onto city streets so they could be run over by buses numerous times, then stuff m80's down their throats and light the fuse while throwing them off a 9 story building, so their heads would fucking explode mid-flight.

anyway, can anyone else help out with this problem or throw some insight in here? PLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's a whole family of coons that come out at night from the sewers right in front of our block. the first time we saw one he was drinking from the neighbors water hose. my roommate decided to feed him some hot dogs. he left. then we went on the internet and learned that feeding them is not the best idea.

the next time i encountered them, i was going out to smoke at night. i looked down and to the left of the stairs i saw big glowing eyes. i yelled and it ran. it tried to jump under my car but hit its head, then it looked at me and starting running towards me so i ran inside and shut the door.

since then, we've seen the babies. we feed them across the street instead of at our house.

haven't seen them as much lately. i think it's too cold. do coons hibernate for the winter?

buy a trashcan with a locking lid chief...

I got mine for 10$ @ home depot...

f3204f83-fbd8-447b-b79a-4a519833ac27_400.jpg

that's the way to go. we had a problem, and that pretty much took care of it. i would suggest one more like this:

b7851f86-be61-446a-808c-e3d5492c7d4c_300.jpg

since it has the handles that sort of lock it down on either side. if they're determined, you might need a bungee across the top, from handle to handle.

Damn

I actually have this same problem too, i spotted a pair of them on my tool shed the other night and im pretty sure theyre the same niggas who were eating my tomatoes

I dont want to kill them, cause i like racoons

So i just ordered this animal repellent

la-20-300.jpg

that shit doesn't work. at least not the version for snakes.

Yo when I was a kid my Dad had to build a little shed thing to put our

garbage can in. It had a latch and a slanted roof and it was under my

window. So this huge raccoon would try every night for at least an

hour to get in there. He open the latch and lift the lid/roof. Then

he would bite and scratch at the lid of the little trash can inside. As

the trash can would open up dude would let go and down came roof.

Must have gotten whacked once cause he would get out of the way

just in time every single time. Shit made alot of noise but it was

fascinating to watch. I went to the cellar door and that thing was

enormous and crafty and not scared of shit.

No advice just raccoon story.

ive had a family of 6+ live ina hudge tree that hangs over my balcony.

i was sitting outside once smoking a cigarette and one of the mother fuckers jumped out.m,

the closest thing was a broom. so i grabbed it and smacked the mother fucker.

it ran backk into the tree.

another time .i was sitting outside waiting for a ride somewhere. it was late.

mother fucker came down the tree trunk.

i started walking away and the mother fucker chased me about 3 houses down before running into someones back yard.

mother fuckers left or something cause i havent heard or seen then for a few months.

my nieghbor had the same problem with possoms that old man killed about 5 of them .

had them in a pile in his back yard. shit was funny