Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PLEZO1SON

dont forget to get your dogs and cat spade and nuterd on your to get your RX of weed.

seriously? i hate him as the host, he's super awkward and i dont know, he's nowhere as smooth Bob

i haven't even seen the show with him as the host.

what happened to barker's beauties?

carey's cunts?

fillmeinplzkthxnohomo

i got that club shit for street prices. should i puff the grand daddy? or the banana kush? hmm. choices choices choices.

I'm all for that tinctured MJ. Kanz I has strong lungz?

You can't hate Dru Carry. He's a real version of Dilbert. Also was the American host of Whose Line.

i actually could not get high for a while when i was smoking club bomb everyday....now i get dead loaded off like 4 or 5 hits

did you hear about the two guys from hayward who operated a club and got raided...they are facing up to 40 years...they were making 40+ million a year..i guess some people got jealous...kids were only 23 and 26 or some shit. crazy. fuck the feds let local state law govern

Yeah I dunno how that shit's gonna play out since Winslow had been arrested a few times already for drug trafficing in rented cars and other shady shit. Luckily they've got some money and if they're smart they'll put it towards ratifying some federeal laws.

yeah and they almost got merked out in a shooting they been robbed...but whats fucked is they volunteered in the community and the sheriffs had no beef with them, cops checking in at the club making sure shit was kosher...then the feds come in to fully fuck these dudes over..prop 215 is over ten years old now..i mean shit cmon

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this