Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GOLA

Kuma in American Gangster

so i went over the weekend to see american ganster in theaters, and i am with my girlfriend and we are about 30 minutes into the movie, and in the back round all by it's self is a black with a yellow fill kuma sitting on the side of a building. when you first see it it's a very quick flash but then a few minutes later you get a real nice shot. if anyone goes to see it happends during the seen when the cop goes and breaks into a car and fines about a million bucks. if anyone can get flicks by all means post em up.

yeah i saw the youth but the kuma like "Popped" out most to me. Great movie, will be one of the best drug/ mafia movies of all time.

what about city of god i think that was the last gangster/drug movie that i saw that was really good

bump American Gangster, that shit was grind motiavtion like Blow, but better than Blow, still felt like fuck the cops for fuckin with a mans hustle

Got American Gangster a few weeks ago. Go Figure im a cool kid who knows a lot of bootleggers.

anyways this movie was ok. I expected too high from it though. IT was coo to see a few bombs here and there. Watch King of New York, i thought i was a good drug movie.

yeah, when they're busting in the projects theres a stay high tag on the walls.

lots more scattered throughout i don't remember specifics tho.

i liked the movie.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now