Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Bin Laden Trapped??

Is this true? How reliable are the sources the military is getting it from. Appearently they located Bin Laden in a valley near Tora Bora. I heard they started bombing the shit out of even more. I hope he is dust but my rage kinda wants him to feel pain rather than just poof you exploded.

i find it kinda hard to beleive they cant find him especially after evry time we turn around hes on tv saying some shit.even if he survives its not like he can move anywhere,his face is plastered all over the place.

Guest Handjob

Man, they gotta find that dude, keep him alive for, like, 10 years at least, and just torture the shit outta him.

blow torches, staple guns, coat hangers and shit...

Do you really think that a guy who can outsmart the cia, supposedly plan for 5 years to destroy the towers and be able to pull it off is going to be hiding in the one place where everyone knows hes at?? Come on now, that fool is probably in Australia sippin pina colonics in the sun right about now watching us trying to find him in Afghanistan.

So will they just bomb a little area and say he was in there somewhere, and we got him.This is the best way..he will never be able to speak again...kinda like Lee Harvey Bin Laden..,..Sorry I got my facts mixed up.

Get em, get em...go go....Somalia, here we come~!!

dude could shave his beard, cut his hair,hange his clothes then walk up to colon powell and go totally unoticed....

i dont really care, i just want baseball to be so i can watch simpsons again

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this