new york gritty remastered for sure.

BoB Hope ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noel got some ill new shit.saw this blue jawn in midtown.west coast style he got up quick

is wowed us again.i was talkin to dsr when i came home and saw his new shit up there.

he's doin his thing.fuck the haters.

if i could afford it i would already be there

• 1 month later...

fucking christ is that kers shit ugly... dude seriously has one of the worst throw ups ive ever seen in my fucking life... HOWEVER... dude rocks hard as shit, which somehow makes it pretty in a way that makes no real sense to me...

bump for ugly graffiti that makes you wanna quit making pretty pictures and break shit..

Downey and Darius Jones are two different people. They work together and have been for a couple of years. Buddy Lembeck is someone totally different. But he rolls with darius Jones who used to be Verbs. But all three of them do signs. Does anyone have a flick of the Clone Jesus roller That Downey and Darius did off of the Manhattan bridge. That was one of there sickest spots.

Hey is that a KERSE from Manhattan!!

Are sure as fuck and when was that flick taken cause KERSE was rockin the shit out FRISCO(San Francisco) and then he disappeard all of a sudden!!

So I am wondering if maybe he went to NYC!!

Archived