American Gangster

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were you kids expecting Denzel to be cappin motherfuckers with his piece held sideways yelling out break yo self nigga in every scene?

QUOTE]

this is exactly what i was expecting , what ? 8 or so yrs cramed into like 2 and a half hours and he's in fucking bangcok all the time and only kills 2 guys? plus he end it up snitching? FUCK THAT!, Scarface when out busting caps.

way to spoil it for heads like me that aint seen it yet

friend hooked me up with a bootleg, that shit is GOOD QUALITY!! watched it last night off a 6 beers and 10 blunts, i loved it. i havent seen the end yet because i was so shitfaced i stopped watching it, but it was a cool movie.

definately not a gangster flick about killing fools, more about the rise and fall of a gangster, which i liked better. that whole vietnam idea was some direct connect innovation. way to take over the market.

Was anyone else mad surprised that Cuba Gooding Jr's part was as small as it was?

I wasnt

I think nicky is in the witness protection program now

Nickys part was played down and fictionalized

If you know the real story behind "diego" from blow, youd know he made a bigger impact on the cocaine trade then boston george

But coincidentally hes in the witness protection program too

I wasnt

I think nicky is in the witness protection program now

Nickys part was played down and fictionalized

If you know the real story behind "diego" from blow, youd know he made a bigger impact on the cocaine trade then boston george

But coincidentally hes in the witness protection program too

Any links to get me started finding out?