6 Shot in Surrey Gangland homicide...

religion

It comes to my attention lately that innocent civilians being murdered at gunpoint is less important than my kids safety for sure. And seeing that the illegal arms market is blossoming to the point of no return... I cant help help but wonder if I may be the last gun in my girls days... to stand for justice in a way different from her "would be" godparents. I am a man, and I am capable of defending my seed. Am I wrong for thinking the way I think? Too me its live or die... black and white... What do yall think???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It comes to my attention lately that innocent civilians being murdered at gunpoint is less important than my kids safety for sure. And seeing that the illegal arms market is blossoming to the point of no return... I cant help help but wonder if I may be the last gun in my girls days... to stand for justice in a way different from her "would be" godparents. I am a man, and I am capable of defending my seed. Am I wrong for thinking the way I think? Too me its live or die... black and white... What do yall think???

I think you're drunk. :krunk:

me too, but the problem is, i'm afraid i'll use it

in response to moe lester

If it comes down to what Moe's talking about, you should be afraid of NOT using it.

I can't help but keep the possibility in the back of my mind of some Mad Max type shit going down in the future.

All this talk of Nostrodamus and Myan calander and ancient Chinese all predicting that the worlds poles are gonna shift in 2012 might sound silly to some, but I aint taking no chances with my family. Better safe than sorry. I'd rather be laughed at for being noid when 2013 rolles around than be defenseless if shit does pop off. Just sayin.

Charles Bronson fucking rules!!!

I cant beleive they made a rip off with jodie foster, my neice was like that movie looks good, im like man i saw that shit like 18 years ago, shes like no you didnt i was like yeah i beleive it was called Death Wish...she didnt know what that was, i felt old...

but again i say

CHARLES FUCKIN' BRONSON FUCKING RULES!!!

Say

what?

Also there's a forum for this shit

Zombiehunters.org or some shit

most of them are all decked out for the zombie invasion.

enjoy your paranoia

i'm not saying the entire world is going to collapse.

but you need to jump off that paranoia wagon real quick. acting like catastrophic shit CAN'T happen. EVER.

Concealed carry means you get ID'ed at the police station and they make sure you can actually own a gun in the first place.

They fingerprint you and give you your permit. But thats assuming a shall issue state is what you live in if you dont then expect to get a load of crap cause youre to irresponsible/useless/retarted to own a gun in that communist state and should move.

Buy ammo in bulk.

And guns to if you can afford it.