GET LIKE ME

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how the fuck are retarded graffiti wrtiers from 12oz landing 50k jobs and making 50 an hour. my fucking dad barely has those kind of jobs and he has a masters for fucks sake. this shit is depressing, catch me at the airport doing baggage handling for 20 an hour. im going to be selling the britney until im 50 years old at this rate.

^Seriously. And you make $20 an hour? I'd be happy as shit making that.

I know like 2 or 3 people who make 20 or more an hour and that's cause they work for unions.

Channel zero is infested with yuppies.

I'm hating.

$50 bucks a year is unheard of where I come from. How the fuck is it not yuppie?

fifty fucks a year?!?!?! thats some ghetto shit, yo! haha

i make shit for money. its depressing. oh well. its not like my job is all that hard. i just have long hours, extreme bullshit to deal with, and i can die...

hahaha.. hahaha. yeah. not getting caught makes you toy...

oh man DAO... you're completely ridiculous.

Who the fuck lives this lifestyle and never even been arrested for anything? I'm not even talking about writing, I mean anything.

Most of us are drunks and/or drug addicts who steal shit like it's a hobby and get in fights all the time.

Somebody never getting arrested doesn't mean they're smarter, it means they don't do any dirt.

Why the fuck am I trying to explain this to so called vandals?

its call having the cops in your back pocket if you dont get caught for shit..I am not drug adict, drunk or none of that..if you are or were that..no problem by why you think if you are not that thet you must be some nerd (Cu de Ferro) ..but I am not clean either..Music is my thing..grafite is the side benefit..

Honestly, I yet to get caught for graffiti (knock on wood), and I've definately came very very close plenty of times but just always seem to be lucky enough to get away.

So far the only scufs I have on my record were just drug posession (pot) and public intoxication/disorderly conduct type stuff. I don't neccessarily think getting caught makes you a real writer but I think if you've got heart and you keep on doing your shit no matter how many people tell you your an idiot for doing it, and trust me, I've had my share of family, friends who still can't figure out why I do what I do, but thats what defines me as a real writer I guess.

its call having the cops in your back pocket if you dont get caught for shit..I am not drug adict, drunk or none of that..if you are or were that..no problem by why you think if you are not that thet you must be some nerd (Cu de Ferro) ..but I am not clean either..Music is my thing..grafite is the side benefit..

You don't count. You're from a country where niggas tote gats like cell phones and the police don't even come to the hood unless it's to have a shootout with the locals.

Here in the states it's almost impossible to go through life without getting arested for something or another. To not have a record at all is suspect. Especially on a graff forum.

But for real though, I wouldn't even be calling dude out if he didn't step out of line first, calling me a "retard" for having a criminal record.

hahaha.. hahaha. yeah. not getting caught makes you toy...

oh man DAO... you're completely ridiculous.

really thogh, if your a bomber or a streett hooligan your gonna get caught. theres no way to saturate your lifestyle with criminal shit and NEVER get caught. your either not doing enough or your not doing it. i dont know anyone who hasnt gotten into it with the police, only people who dont are yuppies.