Who wants me to ban "$tay Bay With It" for being a faggot?

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude just looked me up on myspace made a fake myspace account and sent me this look at this gay shit...

SUBJECT:INFIDEL

"how dare you go public of our secret convesations only to make a mockery of me which ofcourse lead to my banishment and demise. may you drowned in your own sorrow and dispair in a pit of emotional hell untill the day i return to 12 oz and reclaim my account. which ofcourse may very possibly be NEVER.

you incompitant swine of a coward.

you claim to be a master of e-hitmen, but are only a backstabber and betrayer.

p.s. you suck at music."

He is right I do suck at music...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He is going to burn your trailer down.

dude what the fuck kinda faggy shit were you and that kid talking about

This he pm'd me about how to e-kill somebody then i said no and heasked me for an invite which i denied him...

now i'm gonna cut straight to the chase. no small talk.

i want somone e-taken care of and i heard youre the guy for the job.

now if youre as good as they say you are, you shouldnt have a problem planning the scemeatics of a thread i plan to post, killing.............me.

now if your not up to the job or ive come to the wrong guy, let me know. just remember, we never had this conversation.

p.s. can i get one of your invites for when they ban me for good this time?

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118071

there was a weeks of prep work done to make people believe he was actually dead...just and FYI I can't e-kill you because you are now known through the community.

damnit. well can i have an invite anyway? please

it is retarded for somebody to do it. I dont know why he picked SpyD after I had already done it. The only reason I had chosen SpyD was because he was missing from the board for a long period of time. The reason I did mine was because I was really bored at work and I wondered if I could actually make people believe it. So I took a week or two to start spreading rumors around the board. I felt really bad after getting a bunch of people to believe it...

It was stupid...but amazing the power you have over people with limited information...

oh if it helps another reason I chose SpyD is I knew somebody would of told him with the quickness and he would come back dispelling the rumors and he would be cool and he would have a good attitude about the whole thing...

johnnyballbags would have been a better choice IMO...he is around less lately...