Who wants me to ban "$tay Bay With It" for being a faggot?

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive shopped at H&M and id break your jaw off your skull.

Hahahaha. I don't actually own anything from there but the clothing's affordable and all the girls who shop there dress themselves properly. Pretty much if a girl's still getting herself through college, but refuses to shop at H&M it's a one way ticket to brokesville with a trashy looking girlfriend.

H&M is standard issue here in Finland... which makes it a no-no for anything else than cheap underwear or plain t-shirts.

In Sweden you can really spot the same jacket on 5 different douchebags on the same day.

no thanks

in New York City you can see the same article of clothing on close to 100 people in a 10 block span.

just sayin. douchebags are universal.

Dude just looked me up on myspace made a fake myspace account and sent me this look at this gay shit...

SUBJECT:INFIDEL

"how dare you go public of our secret convesations only to make a mockery of me which ofcourse lead to my banishment and demise. may you drowned in your own sorrow and dispair in a pit of emotional hell untill the day i return to 12 oz and reclaim my account. which ofcourse may very possibly be NEVER.

you incompitant swine of a coward.

you claim to be a master of e-hitmen, but are only a backstabber and betrayer.

p.s. you suck at music."

He is right I do suck at music...