God hates whites so much he is killing spyD...?!

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i am retarded for thinking that?? Nigga you sound lower than a homo...

Emo ass nigga, WTF you talking about doing work?

You got criminal minded fools like STEVEN D. GREEN out there who only went out there with the intention to kill people of color..

and what did his racist ass do?(Yeah thats right, I called him a racist, along with 85% of the racist that come out of Texas plus political power and companies that make they cheddah outta war)..

His racist ass Raped a 15 year old with 3 other soldiers and killed her and her family in cold blood and burned their bodies afterwards.

lets not sugar coat this.

I for one am concerned as well about the loss of these soldiers as well. I got peeps serving this beast of a government too.. But lets keep it real.

Step out ya box and peep their message..

They aint mourning the dead.. They worshipping the dead and the dead in this country home boy...

Retarded??

Fuckin EMO Jerk off.

why is that?

At least they are speaking some real shit dispite the mass conception of how bad they are and the mob mentality of the idea of them being hate mongers....

Nigga, They are on point... They curse bush, they curse the government and they hate fags and they quote scriptures correctly..

I dont see no preachers doing that shit..

Most of these churches and preachers are on some fagotry shit like they are on...

and the funerals....

They got a right to do so.

Plus, I dont give a hoot about ya approval ratings either home boy..

so speak ya piece, but dont sleep.

yo, i'm guessing you haven't actually read too much about them. go watch the documentary on them -- it's on youtube.

their "hate" that they spew really isn't centered around "bush", "the government" or "the war". they're most upset about what they perceive as america's increasing acceptance of homosexuality, and according to them the scriptures indicate that america is a "cursed" nation for their consent of homosexuals, and that god "duped" bush into invading iraq & afghanistan so soldiers would die. they believe that every dead soldier is a form of america's punishment from god. they also believe that everyone in america (that isn't in their church) will go to hell because we're all "fag enablers" -- that by not protesting against homosexuality with the same veracity that they do, that we're passively "encouraging" the homosexual lifestyle.

they're not really making rational arguments about bush and the war. it all just centers around their obsession and hatred of homosexuals.

So i am retarded for thinking that?? Nigga you sound lower than a homo...

Emo ass nigga, WTF you talking about doing work?

You got criminal minded fools like STEVEN D. GREEN out there who only went out there with the intention to kill people of color..

and what did his racist ass do?(Yeah thats right, I called him a racist, along with 85% of the racist that come out of Texas plus political power and companies that make they cheddah outta war)..

His racist ass Raped a 15 year old with 3 other soldiers and killed her and her family in cold blood and burned their bodies afterwards.

lets not sugar coat this.

I for one am concerned as well about the loss of these soldiers as well. I got peeps serving this beast of a government too.. But lets keep it real.

Step out ya box and peep their message..

They aint mourning the dead.. They worshipping the dead and the dead in this country home boy...

Retarded??

Fuckin EMO Jerk off.

I am talking about these soldiers joined the army to protect or our country. They didn't go in going "I want to join the army to go destroy a country to fulfill somebodys agenda." They are doing a job protesting soldiers in anyway is mindless and does nothing. They are just pawns in someone elses game. The whole military is not made of of these Steve Green dudes. Regardless of a select few I think the majority went in with good intentions at least everyone I know did. Even if they were just going to do a noble job and get cash for school.

I've listened to there message its radical and if you are not apart of their church you are against them and doomed in their eyes. They are just as bad as militant islamists.

Why do you think homosexuals are so bad anyway?

I am talking about these soldiers joined the army to protect or our country. They didn't go in going "I want to join the army to go destroy a country to fulfill somebodys agenda." They are doing a job protesting soldiers in anyway is mindless and does nothing. They are just pawns in someone elses game. The whole military is not made of of these Steve Green dudes. Regardless of a select few I think the majority went in with good intentions at least everyone I know did. Even if they were just going to do a noble job and get cash for school.

I've listened to there message its radical and if you are not apart of their church you are against them and doomed in their eyes. They are just as bad as militant islamists.

Why do you think homosexuals are so bad anyway?

Nigga, dont tell me you buying into all that shit the news force feeding you and the rest of the so-called prosicuters on here..

Homos; they get no respect...

and militant islamist???

Nigga, you just a sheep, so stay in ya cage before the wolves come and get ya and shred you into pieces...

Have fun voting ya right winged what ever you are told you are...:rolleyes:

trying to force feed me ya views??

Nigga dont got a clue.:o

Nigga, dont tell me you buying into all that shit the news force feeding you and the rest of the so-called prosicuters on here..

Homos; they get no respect...

and militant islamist???

Nigga, you just a sheep, so stay in ya cage before the wolves come and get ya and shred you into pieces...

Have fun voting ya right winged what ever you are told you are...:rolleyes:

trying to force feed me ya views??

Nigga dont got a clue.:o

Hmmmmmmmmm, looks like mommy and daddy let somebody on the internet unsupervised again

from a completely neutral, non-american thus neither "right or left" winged point of view, you're a fucking idiot!

ok, let me get this straight.

you believe in god. and you believe that got cares enough about everyone to hate a certain group of people.

and by extension you believe that you will get into heaven if you try to tell everyone else that god has told you that these folks are hated. and maybe that they should be killed.

sounds sorta like some dudes who go and kill innocent people because they think that theres 40 virgins waiting in heaven for them.

These people really need to get dropped off into a third world country where they will kill you for showing your forehead if you are a woman. Then bring them back and see if they are still waving the sign and if they are put the back into the third world country and leave them.

ok, let me get this straight.

you believe in god. and you believe that got cares enough about everyone to hate a certain group of people.

and by extension you believe that you will get into heaven if you try to tell everyone else that god has told you that these folks are hated. and maybe that they should be killed.

sounds sorta like some dudes who go and kill innocent people because they think that theres 40 virgins waiting in heaven for them.

who said that?

go tell that to the phelps..