Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DISOBAYISH

FULL BLOODED GOON

fuck that there aint no difference in you posting your own shit or someone else. if you're good then you know cats are going to catch it an post it anyways..might as well just do it your self while the paint still shiney. i understand if you're a toy an you post your shit you get clowned but who cares anyway. do what the fuck you want on this wackass website.

I like that dude Rich. I see him pulling alot of different clean styles, catch him on the lines too. Cool stuff..no bullshit.

fuck that there aint no difference in you posting your own shit or someone else. if you're good then you know cats are going to catch it an post it anyways..might as well just do it your self while the paint still shiney. i understand if you're a toy an you post your shit you get clowned but who cares anyway. do what the fuck you want on this wackass website.

your screen name screams IGNORANCE,maybe my screen name should be WHITE POWER! sit down and shut the fuck up! why you on here,shouldn you be watching BET?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now