Careful who you pick up!!!

MOE-LESTER

http://cbs5.com/local/local_story_305145954.html

14-Year-Old Girls Arrested For Salinas Carjacking

CBS 5 CrimeWatch

(BCN) SALINAS Three 14-year-old girls were taken into custody after allegedly carjacking a 20-year-old man and then running him over with his own car, a Salinas Police Department spokesman confirmed Thursday.

According to police, the incident occurred Tuesday when the three girls flagged the victim, Mateo Cabrera, down near the intersection of Del Monte and Kilbreth avenues and asked for a ride.

Once they got into the car one of the girls allegedly began to flirt with Cabrera and convinced him to get in the back seat with her. When he got out of his car on Old Stage Road the girls locked the doors and began to drive off. Cabrera jumped on the hood and tried to hold on but was unsuccessful. The girls ran him over as they sped off.

Cabrera's injuries were serious enough that he was airlifted to a Bay Area hospital, however "he was responding at the scene," according to Salinas police Sgt. Dave Shaw.

The three girls were arrested late Wednesday night after being spotted driving Cabrera's car on Los Coches Road. All three girls admitted to the carjacking and to having gang affiliations, according to a Salinas Police Department statement.

HAHAHAH. this dude got carjacked by a bunch of little girls. hahahaha wow. sadly i think alot of us would fall victim to something similar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wonder if they had Sharpie eyebrows.

He might not of known they were 14, bitches be looking crazy older.

These jawns on Halloween were staring me down on my way into Wawa saying "omg hes so cute" and staring at me through the window once inside and shit. They aint looked no 14 man, they were actually pretty fly. Titties and ass for days. They had to of been 14 though because who trick or treats and hangs out in front of convenience stores unless they are that age.

Teen girls pose as officers, steal car, Winnipeg police say

Last Updated: Monday, October 15, 2007 | 4:00 PM CT

CBC News

Two teenaged girls are accused of impersonating police officers to steal a man's car in an odd carjacking in Winnipeg on Sunday.

A 46-year-old man was sitting in his truck in a parking lot near on the corner of Burrows Avenue and McGregor Street, in the city's North End neighbourhood, early Sunday morning, when two teens approached the truck, police said.

The suspects identified themselves as police officers and directed the man to get out of his vehicle.

When he did so, the suspects bound his hands, raided his pockets and assaulted him, then drove off in his truck, police said.

Eventually, the man freed himself and called police. The stolen truck was later stopped by officers, who arrested the driver and a passenger.

Winnipeg police spokeswoman Const. Jacqueline Chaput said police aren't sure why the man listened to the teens.

"I don't know what the circumstances were and why he felt compelled to do it. Probably, because they did state they were police officers," she said.

His decision to listen to the girls was the right one, Chaput added.

"We don't know if they were armed, or what could've transpired if he'd refused."

A 16-year-old girl has been charged with robbery, forcible confinement, driving without a licence, impersonating a peace officer and drug possession.

A second teen, age 15, has been charged with robbery and driving without a licence.

With files from the Canadian Press

oh, and I must add that I'm very glad (for MOE-LESTER's sake anyhow) that this wasnt a thread about accidentally picking up a tranny.

hahaha trust me man i will never blunder into that trap.. im from the area where trannies abound and it is a must to develope the ability to tell the sheboys from the real.

del monte used to be a sureno populated hood.

but the norteno gang members moved into kilbreth and started running shit in there,

id say thats the most sewn up hood.

nothing goes in without being hit up or asked where your from.

its like the best neighborhood watch in town.

and they keep growing