i really wish i hadnt seen that.

twinky the kid

at peyotes comment: like she was expecting to get hit or something, oooooh shit here comes the car lets get loose... if i was about to get hit by a suburban i'd be clenching my asshole so tight let alone everything else in my body (no offence it seems like a fairly logical idea i just dont think you'd be that quick thinking while being hit by a truck)

but on a side note, good for you man cause i know a ton of people probably sat there with a stupid face on like shit what do we do... takes some balls to help her out especially when she's all bloody, hope she turns out okay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at peyotes comment: like she was expecting to get hit or something, oooooh shit here comes the car lets get loose... if i was about to get hit by a suburban i'd be clenching my asshole so tight let alone everything else in my body (no offence it seems like a fairly logical idea i just dont think you'd be that quick thinking while being hit by a truck)

but on a side note, good for you man cause i know a ton of people probably sat there with a stupid face on like shit what do we do... takes some balls to help her out especially when she's all bloody, hope she turns out okay

Ok buddy, I see you aren't capable of appreciating some worthwhile tips. Next time you get hit by a car and you end up going UNDER the car you'll wish you listened to me. Cocksmoker.

nice story twink.

shits sad...and your somewhat of a hero.

people would have moved her and tried to make her walk and shit

you did the right thing.

once this kid got hit by a car on his bike a few houses down.

i live on a one way.(i dont know why that matters)

but he flew and hit another parked car.

i dont know why. but laughing was first and then concern.

people got there before me. and they called 911

i just chilled. and smoked cigs

I didn't read through it all because I am about to go home, but when I lived in California, I was driving through the desert and saw a car in front of me flip over the median and other lane and land on it's side in the desert. I got out and ran over and the guy had a indent of the steering wheel across his whole head. I could see his brains. CHIPS pulled up as soon as we pulled him out of the car. Couldn't do anything, dude died right there. I think that is one of the few times I had to deal with died bloody people outside of the Army. There have been a bunch since I have been in the Army, but that is another story for another thread.

yeh you probably shouldnt have moved her bc if she had a spinal injury it can make things much worse. and the way you guys moved her, not good. im surprised to cop didnt know how to move her properly.

Alot of police are not trained to do more then stop bleeding and CPR. For medical stuff, they only know what an average person knows.

I didn't read through it all because I am about to go home, but when I lived in California, I was driving through the desert and saw a car in front of me flip over the median and other lane and land on it's side in the desert. I got out and ran over and the guy had a indent of the steering wheel across his whole head. I could see his brains. CHIPS pulled up as soon as we pulled him out of the car. Couldn't do anything, dude died right there. I think that is one of the few times I had to deal with died bloody people outside of the Army. There have been a bunch since I have been in the Army, but that is another story for another thread.

Now THAT'S a story.

You're going to get heroic booty when she wakes up.

:lol:

but naw with all seriousness thats fucked up...

there was an accident by my bustop one day...

some lady was pulling out of her parking lot to pull

onto the street leading out of my complex,

and another car was going down the same road,

next thing i know the lady pulling out hit the other car

coming down the road on the side hard as hell,

the car that got hit slid all the way up the grass sidewalk thing

almost into the street...

i stood there for a second... when both the ladies got out

i started laughing my ass off... as long as they were ok...

well props on the heroic efforts anyway...

you might actually get some heroic booty out of this...

yea man if she was hot i would be at the hospital with my dick in one hand and a newspaper with my heroic savior story in the other.

:lol:

hahahaha!

yeah that'd be a pleasant sight for her...

waking up after being hit by a car

with some guy standing in front of you

with his dick out and a newspaper...

smoooooooth....