Bloodfart Appreciation thread

Cory Feldman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thanks man.

they arent really supposed to be stink lines.....just wild style desighns to give it some pop.

It's Poppin' my dude...droppin' and lockin'.....be easy, dudes are gonna bite your style, you better rock a lot of those so everyone knows it's your style before someone tries to vamp your flayvz boooooooyyyyyyyyeeeeee! then you you pull da coats and pluck da cards and show em who the champ is.

MY BOI'S FROM HOUSTON, BUT YOU KNOW THERE BONE'S EVERYWHERE. SCUM OF TEH EARF

You mean Skins ? Yeah we have those in Cleveland . There's 2-3 people I know that live the life and not the fashion show . I love a lot of the older music but don't care for all the Fred Perry wearing ex-High School football players I see with new Last Resort " Crucified Skin " tattoos . Fags .

I would love either a Pabst , Black Label or Turbonegro mosaic for the house....

You need to start selling those fuckers for some $$$$$$ , I know if your were motivated enough you'd be doing that . :lol::cool:

I am going to start doing beer ones.

If things work out with this idea I am having.

I will probably do Lone Star ones..but a PBR one wouldn't be that hard.

I guess.

I could do you a TurboJugend one.

For money.

If you want.

It's not that I am not motivated to sell them for money now...it's just that I ended up with a long list of friends that I got wasted and told I would make ones for.

So now I am just trying to get all those done.

So I can start doing ones for people that will give me money.

Of course.

I got tired of always having to make Heart Diamond ones.

It looks a million times better in person.

The light reflects off the glass and makes the colors change.

Such as the 1/2..the numebrs are green and the slash is purple.

You can't tell from that photo.

It's quite supreme.

You're totally right dude.

Those mosaics are shit.

Everyone that has seen them in real life and been into them were obviously toys.

That don't know shit about cut glass art.

I have been doing them for less than one year.

I know that any person doing any type of art, usually within the first year, they know everything there is to know and there is no room for improvement.

Technique is learned immediately.

And there is never the possibility for progress.

I should give up because I am obviously not a king in the cut glass art world yet.

Because Mero says they are crap.

He is the say-all when it comes to mosaics.

I bet the people he knows that do mosaics are more hiphop, more talented, better looking, drive fancy cars, bleed platinum and shit diamonds.

I will never amount to anything in this world.

• Like 1

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS BOO, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE REALLY TALKING ABOUT, I DONT EVEN FUCK WITH THAT KIND OF SHIT...BUT BASICALLY YOUR PUTTING COLORFUL ROCKS IN SOME GROUT AND NIGGAS ARE EATING IT UP. IM NOT MAD, GET YOUR MONEY NIGGA! ITS MAD CORNY THOUGH HOW NOWADAYS NIGGAS WILL COME UP WITH SOME STRAIGHT TERRIBLE SHIT AND SOMEHOW FLIP IT AND MAKE MAD MONEY. I PREDICT YOU WILL BLOW UP OFF THE STRENGTH OF THIS SHIT AND BE IN MAGAZINES AND ITS GONNA BE ABOUT HOW YOUR "SO PUNK" AND YOUR INTERVIEW IS GONNA BE IN THIS REAL "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" STYLE AND THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT NIGGAS WILL BE TATTOOING BRASS KNUCKLES ON THEIR NECK AND WEARING SHIT THAT SHOULD DEFINETLY BE IN THE GARBAGE.

BUT YO, DO YOU. GET THAT PAPER. I SUGGEST YOU GO SUPER HARD AT THIS SHIT AND YOU'LL BE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.