My boss is the man

GucciCondom

My first boss, at a restaurant, was a pushover....me, my sister, my girl, her sister, and 4 of my boys worked there. We ran the place, did whatever the fuck we wanted, and he couldn't control it, it was bad. The only other supervisor used to buy herb off me and then go smoke in the freeer constantly.

Eventually my girl had to quit, me and my sister started beefin with her sister, my sister started beefin with the other supervisor, etc and everything started to fall apart. All of a sudden me and my sister were fired, all my boys quit, and the other supervisor got fired a week later. The boss really wanted to fuck my girl's sister, so she stayed. I miss that job.

My boss' for my bouncing/security jobs have always been cool, but thats not a real job. Some of the managers at Home Depot suck, some are cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The coolest job I ever had was as a roofer. The money was decent, but I made way more selling trees to all the other roofers. The boss would pick me up to "take me to another site" and we would ride around getting high all day, lunch at the strip clubs. I miss that job...