Last Nights Party NSFW just in case

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that bitch is nasty...having her period and not wearing panties

i bet she is going to get drunk and go home with some dude...and not tell him she is on her rag...dude is going to be drunk to and eat that shit.

hopfully he wont...

Man rule # 10: NO EATING PIE ON THE FIRST DATE!!!!

IMG_0165.JPG

6. The Cobrasnake. Spin Art photo #0165: This is what happens when you overdose on pot AND crystal meth at the same time.

Actually, this is what happens when no one paid attention to you as a kid. This guy needs the attention, obviously. Fuckin' herb...

yeah, that bitch is nasty...having her period and not wearing panties

i bet she is going to get drunk and go home with some dude...and not tell him she is on her rag...dude is going to be drunk to and eat that shit.

hopfully he wont...

Man rule # 10: NO EATING PIE ON THE FIRST DATE!!!!

Sum McLovin type of shit..hahahahah

Man rule # 14 : GET HEAD ON THE FIRST DATE !!

IMG_4845.JPG

DAMN NIGGA, STOP EATING CHOCOLATE COVERED STICKS OF BUTTER AND RUBBING YOUR FACE ON THE FLOOR AT 3AV STATION.

I CANT EVEN IMAGINE HAVING SUCH BAD SKIN B SERIOUSLY. DO FEMALES EVEN THINK ABOUT HOLLARIN AT YOU AS A LAST RESORT? SHIT IS KINDA CRAZY B. WHEN HOMIE SHAVES HIS BATHROOM MUST LOOK LIKE A MURDER SCENE B...UGGGHHHH...MY FACE IS SCREAMIN RIGHT NOW JUST THINKIN ABOUT THAT SHIT. STAY IN THE HOUSE LIKE TUNA FISH LIL NIGGA SERIOUSLY. WHY YOU DOIN IT TO YOURSELF?

• Like 1

LOOS LIKE A BUNCH OF ART FAGS, COKEHEAD SLUTS, AND WANNABE DRUNK EMOS.

GOD KILL'EM ALL

this kind of attitude is so much more pathetic to me than actually being emo, art faggy, or a cokehead, hipster, whatever. We'll, maybe not a cokehead. But why does everyone let themselves be so concerned with everyone else?