remember when i had girl trouble?

Santa Claus

back when i posted as racecar, i told my woe's of chelsea, the girl i loved who decided to start dating a 26 yearold. just to let you know how fucking lame life is:

i ended up going to homecoming with her.

that was the last time i REALLY hung out with her.(that was oct 28)

that was the hardest thing to do, ever.

now i dont talk to her more than thru random emails every week or so.

i'm now deathly afraid of girls, yet i fall in love easily.

i fear having to see or talk to her, because of the pure hell it still puts me through.

fuckin shit i cant wait til i'm all grown up and i dont have to deal with stupid shit like this.

edit so i dont so stupid:

i realize that what i've just said isnt really even that bad. i know kids on here have it WAY worse. but, basically, i just hate how lame shit is sometimes. like, what a pain in the ass this has been. so, fuck it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fucked up shit. Read your past thread. Whatta bitch. If you don't mind me sayin. I mean she's at your pad, then gets a cell phone by some prick Rusty and splits cause he wants to see her. I mean it's sucks that you too ain't together. But it's probably for the better even though it sounds corny and played out to say. It sounds like she just wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She was just trying to play you or see how much she could get away with. Get a new hot chick and flaunt her like a trophy girlfriend all high school style.

Rusty reminds me of Rusty Griswald from the National Lampoon Vacation movies.

the thing about her is...she loved me before i ever REALLY loved her. shes got journals with shit about me that she had written when we first met.

and i know she still loves me. i know she still cares abuot me. but i cant handle that shit anymore anyway. were both just fucked when it comes to understanding what to do w/ our feelings.

and as far as talkin to chicks...i'll do that. but, w/ me being a fat ugly boner, i'm usually that go-to-guy when chicks have problems, not the go-to-guy when chicks wanna hook up.

always the dude they wanna marry. fuck. thats why i wanna grow up.

don't worry santa, soon we'll hit up lusty lady and de ja vu and shoot guns and it'll be alllllll better. i mean looking at naked girls, and then shooting guns. does it get any better? probably does, but the point is it'll still be pretty cool.

also it's different when girls say they love you and don't act it. like when they are always hanging out with their new shit head zumiez friends from work. and don't feel like talking to you at school and tell you they're going out with their girlfriends, and then you find out they "met up" with some of their zumiez friends at the mall so they saw a movie. and how they say things like "i wonder what it's like to make out with ******* cuz he has a tongue ring and that would be pretty cool"

jeez i suck at girls. blah.

it's true you know. the funny thing is that she hated holly a lot. then now they're friends. which is weird. also i don't even care anymore. but the point is shooting guns at strippers. i mean shooting guns AND strippers. then we'll go vote for something and get a truck and do other manly things.

dog i know exactly whatcha mean , i went out with this girl who was obsessed with me so that i wouldnt hurt her feelings , but then by accident i fell in love with her and we went out for 4 years , afterwards it was fukkin hell when i would bump into her or she'd call to say some dum shit .....anyhow i know how it is and the easiest thing to do is to just forget about her completely and move on to bigger and better things , cut off the emails , throw her shit away and move forward

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

You ever watch MAD TV?

Ever see the sketch,

Pretty White Kids With Problems?

Well, thats what this reminds me of.

Homeboy, you came to the right place.

I got the solution. Im the ghetto Montel Williams.

Rusty sounds hickish, 26 year old, trying to bag a

high school honeydip. Hmmm…sounds fishy.

She accidently had her ringer off, uh-huh.

She was probably washing her hair too, no?

Kid, you got played. Suck it up, and take it like

the 18 year old man youre about to be. She

got you humming that tune, "Im Your Puppet."

Check it, dont call her. (period) Let her call you.

If you see her at school, walk by. If she asks if

youre mad, say no. Reverse psychology

on dat ass homey. She probably thinks youre a

sucker now for believing her story. So now

you dropped a notch. Pick yourself up, and play

that game. If you choose to. You can turn away,

and rock a better girl at homecoming. I bet she

wont take old rusty to the dance. I dont think

they let pedophiles onto school grounds. Anyway,

you need to get your game tight, and find yourself

and muthafucken true. Tell old girl youve just been

chillen, handling your business, this way it seems

like youre not worried about her, you more concerned

with YO BIZNIZ! She start either start thinking she

aint as important to you anymore, or drop you

like a hot tamale. So, fuck it. You got game now.

That cute girl that plays the flute has been giving

you those FUCK ME eyes, and youve been so caught

up with miss. priss, ZUMIES bitch, that you never even

noticed.

So what am I getting for Christmas?

• 1 month later...

Re: *believe*

whoa, whilst digging up old posts, i read this, and see Websters quote which i totally missed the first time around. and all i have to say is that everything he said is 110% fucking ON point.

i was a sucker for a girl i didnt love.

now i'm with a chill girl who listens to bob marley and dave brubeck.

what a waste of time.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by Santa Claus

i cant wait til i'm all grown up and i dont have to deal with stupid shit like this.

it only gets worse man, correct your outlook and confidence now.

Archived