Ghostface Killah ebaying hats...

Some1

I guess he isn't doin so well...

GHOSTFACE KILLAH Sells Autographed FDL x NEW ERA fitted cap on Ebay

Filed under: News — admin at 10:03 pm on Monday, October 29, 2007

gfk_auto.jpg

With the eBay price madness going ’round, it’s no suprise that companies and celebrities are jumping on board the cash cow. Wu clansman GHOSTFACE KILLAH is cashes in on both sides of the coin, promoting his new album THE BIG DOE REHAB and selling an autographed FRANK 151 x NEW ERA Atlanta Backwoods fitted baseball cap. In a video clip featured on MySpace and YouTube, GHOST drops this hilarious quote:

“…I(v’e) been in front of Haile Berry with this hat B,
youknowhatImean
? Nina Long and all them chicks man, they KNOW what it do! They allready know. This hat right here is famous…”

Currently the bid stands at $305.00, with 6 days and 4 hours remaining. This could get REAL ugly REAL fast. This is signed and numberd as #1 Of 23, but the only one sweated out by the man himself.

Ghostface killah Autographed cap hat Wu-Tang clan Item number: 200166890574

THE BIG DOE REHAB drops in stores December 4th. Check GHOST’s video drop by following the link below:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i can only see this hat going up in value in the future if ghostface was to be shot by the game, thus starting another east coast west coast beef. and then if the game was shot by the gza. and so on and so forth.

so a wu vs. g-unit(whos game whif?) battle. wu has the gravediggahs, they need some work. any kind of work.

GHOSTDEINI!!!!! IM ABOUT TO START SELLIN WORN ITEMS OF CLOTHING ON EBAY B FUCK IT. YOU KNOW HOW MANY WILLIAMSBURG NIGGAS ARE GONNA MAX OUT TRYING TO COP THIS SHIT TO WEAR TO SOME CORNY BAR AND TELL THE BITCH NEXT TO THEM THEY "GOT THIS HAT FROM GHOSTFACE", CONVENIENTLY LEAVING OUT THE EBAY PART? ILL TELL YOU HOW MANY, UDD.

I TRIED TO CONVINCE MY SHORTY TO SELL HER SOILED PANTIES ON EBAY BUT SHE WAS DISGUSTED BY THE IDEA, I KNOW THERES SICK NIGGAS OUT THERE THAT WOULD PAY GUAP FOR THAT KINDA SHIT.