Lost Book of Nostradamus

PLEZO1SON

thats shit was maaaaaaad stupid...i was excited for it too, i heard about all the dates lining up (myans chinese and nostradamus) saying the world ends at 2012 and i was ready to hear some big explination about how they were all connected and how it was gonna go down in like 4 years and shit but 10minutes though all we could do is laugh at how stupid these people sounded, nobody had any kind of actual evidence on anything they said, they're proof was "thats the way it is because thats how we look at it"

very disappointed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

have or do you listen to this shit? its funny some times, this dood last night was talking about were all from alien decent and how the cats that whent to the moon were confronted by aliens.

i listen to art bell streams when i go to sleep at night. http://www.ufoship.com

there is some weird/funny shit on there, but i really dig the physicists like michio

kaku.

Aren't Hopi indians descendents of the reptoids?

I want to know what the reptoids have to say about this whole 2012 deely.

rep2.gif

"i don't fucks wit dem hopi niggas no mo'.them mafakkas tried to get my peoples on some bunk acid and i just can't get wit that shit b. (nohomo)"

I was interested to see what a 'lost book' had to say....I don't dismiss Nostradamus...

but I don't necessarily believe the interpretations. I think it's fun to read his prophesies and

keep an open mind. One thing was certain, the fucking suspense the narrator would leave you with before a commercial, was fucking annoying, because the show would return without answering the questions he left us with.