Lost Book of Nostradamus

PLEZO1SON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who have any sort of faith in what the bible tells (dont throw a hissy fit if you dont (KOH) not trying to get into that)

Matthew 24: 32-36 reads

32). Now learn from the fig tree as an illustration this point: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and it puts forth leaves, YOU know that summer is near. 33). Likewise also YOU, when YOU see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. 34). Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. 35). Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away.

36).Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father

So Im chilling out on these numbers dudes are trying to be so prophetic about.

For those who have any sort of faith in what the bible tells (dont throw a hissy fit if you dont (KOH) not trying to get into that)

Matthew 24: 32-36 reads

So Im chilling out on these numbers dudes are trying to be so prophetic about.

i say we kidnap jesus and waterboard him until he tells us when it all ends.

So you got people from 3 completely different parts of the world hundreds of years before they ever even came into contact with eachother not only predicting that the world is going to end at the exact same time, but also giving logical explanations why that actually make sense.

I'm shook. :shook:

ideas spread man. there was contact between egyptians and south americans.

also, phoenicians sailed the seas. vikings, too. first caucasians in america.

act like you know.

ideas spread man. there was contact between egyptians and south americans.

also, phoenicians sailed the seas. vikings, too. first caucasians in america.

act like you know.

Naw homie. That's too much of a coincidence. Nobody came into contact with the Myans till the Spanish or whoever. And correct me if I'm wrong, but that was a long time after Nostradamus.

Like dude up there said, I can't wait till 2013 rolls around. So I can smack myself for being a shook bitch. :biglaugh:

DAO, this is for you, i'm just trying to fuel your fire i guess.

but i'm also really down with native american prophecy

Hopi Prophecy

Hopi Elders pass warnings and prophecies from one generation to generation through oral traditions and reference to ancient rock pictographs and tablets.

Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy

White Feather of the Bear Clan

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification.

The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

Hopi Prophecy speaks of twin Kachinas - white and blue. Twin - Merging of Self - Twin Pyramids - DNA - Twin Towers falling.

This is the First Sign:

We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)

This is the Second Sign:

Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

This is the Third Sign:

A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

This is the Fourth Sign:

The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

This is the Fifth Sign:

The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

This is the Sixth Sign:

The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.)

This is the Seventh Sign:

You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

This is the Eighth Sign: Note: Near Florida, the ocean itself did turn black in the summer of 2005.

You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign:

You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands - those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

more references

http://www.angelfire.com/music2/fullcircle/PropheciesStudy.html

So you got people from 3 completely different parts of the world hundreds of years before they ever even came into contact with eachother not only predicting that the world is going to end at the exact same time, but also giving logical explanations why that actually make sense.

I'm shook. :shook:

you have to be one of the biggest dipshits of ch0