Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PLEZO1SON

Lost Book of Nostradamus

so no one is interested in this? come'on how closed minded can you all be. or is it " fuckit, i can die now aye, fuckit ese"

I watched it and the other Nostrasamus shows before it.

I wanted it to be awesome, it wasn't =/

What was interesting though was his 2012 prediction coinciding with the Mayan calendar also stopping at 2012.

For those who have any sort of faith in what the bible tells (dont throw a hissy fit if you dont (KOH) not trying to get into that)

Matthew 24: 32-36 reads

32). Now learn from the fig tree as an illustration this point: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and it puts forth leaves, YOU know that summer is near. 33). Likewise also YOU, when YOU see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. 34). Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. 35). Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away.

36).Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father

So Im chilling out on these numbers dudes are trying to be so prophetic about.

i can't wait for 2013 to roll around so i can tell you how much of a fag you'd have to be to beleive this crap

For those who have any sort of faith in what the bible tells (dont throw a hissy fit if you dont (KOH) not trying to get into that)

Matthew 24: 32-36 reads

So Im chilling out on these numbers dudes are trying to be so prophetic about.

i say we kidnap jesus and waterboard him until he tells us when it all ends.

So you got people from 3 completely different parts of the world hundreds of years before they ever even came into contact with eachother not only predicting that the world is going to end at the exact same time, but also giving logical explanations why that actually make sense.

I'm shook. :shook:

dude.......

I cant believe I just lol'd to that.

it's cool. i can't believe i typed it.

So you got people from 3 completely different parts of the world hundreds of years before they ever even came into contact with eachother not only predicting that the world is going to end at the exact same time, but also giving logical explanations why that actually make sense.

I'm shook. :shook:

ideas spread man. there was contact between egyptians and south americans.

also, phoenicians sailed the seas. vikings, too. first caucasians in america.

act like you know.

ideas spread man. there was contact between egyptians and south americans.

also, phoenicians sailed the seas. vikings, too. first caucasians in america.

act like you know.

Naw homie. That's too much of a coincidence. Nobody came into contact with the Myans till the Spanish or whoever. And correct me if I'm wrong, but that was a long time after Nostradamus.

Like dude up there said, I can't wait till 2013 rolls around. So I can smack myself for being a shook bitch. :biglaugh:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now