BOSTON

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
or kill any college students

no the killing of college students is just fine... there are way to many of them and they raise the rents through the fucking roof with their parents cash.... them the universities and the yuppies are what is ruining boston... colleges destroy entire neighborhoods to build shit for college students... developers tear down parts of neighborhoods to build more fucking condos.... and college kids get their parents to pay insane rents for shitty apartments in every neighborhood....

so no... feel free to kill college students and yuppies.... the city needs less of them...

fucking go sox... 2 sweeps in the world series... how fucking great... think about it... 4 years ago after that game 7 homerun in the 11th, if you had said the sox would sweep 2 world series in the next 3 years who would have believed it... everyone would have been taking money out the bank to bet against you...

I admit I am not realy into any sport, but it is cool the Red Sox won. But other then feeling glad your team won and having a beer for them or whatever else, someone please explain to me about diehard fans. I just do not understand people who live and die by sports teams. The way I see it, is that you do not get any money from them or pussy or anything else, so what is the big deal?

CILONE=Does not get diehard fans.

Sometimes its good to have something you can bond with your dad, grandad and friends with. You share in the loss and the win. And when theres such a big drought its nice to freak out and feel good about some well played games. Im not die hard but it's no different than being into writing and knowing who is from what crew and what era and all that. And writing doenst get you paid either.