Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HAL

BOSTON

Congrats.. Try not to burn down your city...

P.S. Some1 can now play a gig..

Guest spectr
or kill any college students

no the killing of college students is just fine... there are way to many of them and they raise the rents through the fucking roof with their parents cash.... them the universities and the yuppies are what is ruining boston... colleges destroy entire neighborhoods to build shit for college students... developers tear down parts of neighborhoods to build more fucking condos.... and college kids get their parents to pay insane rents for shitty apartments in every neighborhood....

so no... feel free to kill college students and yuppies.... the city needs less of them...

fucking go sox... 2 sweeps in the world series... how fucking great... think about it... 4 years ago after that game 7 homerun in the 11th, if you had said the sox would sweep 2 world series in the next 3 years who would have believed it... everyone would have been taking money out the bank to bet against you...

the last person to see two redsox world series wins in their lifetime is either dead or shitting their diapers... (if they are still alive, i guess that makes it 3 world series wins)

1571853545_0f1ca1cfc7_o.jpg

last parade there was 3million fools in the city, fucking nuts...

im stoked for sure...so is pap...

1794265353_500e2dca63.jpg?v=0

WORLD FUCKIN' CHAMPS 2007!!!! BEST TEAM IN ALL OF BASEBALL, NL AND AL!!! FUCKIN' SOX BABY, YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! EAT IT ROCKIES, YOU F'N NEWBIES!! WE JUST TAUGHT YOU SOME HISTORY, BABY!!! 106 YEARS OF HISTORY ALL OVER COLORADO!!! EAT OUR SHORTS MOTHERFUCKERS!!! TIME FOR THE PARADE!!!

wow

amazing

because all the countries in the world actually partake in this tournament, and all of them have the same levels of skill

but anyway

well done

I admit I am not realy into any sport, but it is cool the Red Sox won. But other then feeling glad your team won and having a beer for them or whatever else, someone please explain to me about diehard fans. I just do not understand people who live and die by sports teams. The way I see it, is that you do not get any money from them or pussy or anything else, so what is the big deal?

CILONE=Does not get diehard fans.

Sometimes its good to have something you can bond with your dad, grandad and friends with. You share in the loss and the win. And when theres such a big drought its nice to freak out and feel good about some well played games. Im not die hard but it's no different than being into writing and knowing who is from what crew and what era and all that. And writing doenst get you paid either.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now