Get Out Of A Job Suggestions Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tell them your gay and you find alot of the men you work with attractive and that you are taking some time off to sort out your sexuality and then if you decide to come back, you can say that you decided you are not gay.

is that what they say in the army? no one believes you guys when you go back and say you're not really gay.

gunny.

I think I come across differently then I mean to alot of times. I was just reaserting my sexuality.

Actually I have nothing against gay people. I really wouldn't mind them being in the Army with me. I think the people that have problems with it are not secure in themselves to begin with.

BTW an easier way to get out of the Army is to smoke weed or just stop working all together. But you have to watch out with those, becasue if you are about to deploy, you might find yourself in jail.

i'm comfortable enough with my sexuality, but i still think homosexuality is strange.

i even understandthe science behind it, but am still somewhat uncomfortable around

the flamboyantly gay.

people like rage don't bother me at all. i think it's because he doesn't post all kinds of

shit on the forum advertising that he's gay.

anyhow, yeah, i don't think fighting alongside a homosexual would be a bad thing. i think

it's actually very respectable to that someone cares enough about their country and freedoms to put themselves in a position where they might die in combat.

pretty freakin brave.

I was in the same position a while back, 9-5 gig and contract gigs on the side.

What I did was went to the walk-in clinic and pleaded a case of stress breakdown and got a doctor's note for some time off, then took it to the 9-5 job and claimed I had to take some time off due to a medical condition and when I get cleared from the doctor I will return.

Make sure the doctor's note doesn't say stress leave, it just says you need some time off for a private medical reason-if they ever ask you can claim testicular cancer and start having an emotional breakdown. You'll probably get a Get Well card from the staff and stuff.

Technically they can't fire you while on a medical leave so I continued with the contract gigs. This eventually brought in more contract gigs and I never had to go back to the 9-5 but it was nice knowing I could return if I had to-1 nut and all.