Get Out Of A Job Suggestions Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fake an injury... or tell them that you have to move to take care of a sick relative.. or just that you have to take care of a sick relative and won't be able to work for a while... say some shit like your mom just got in a horrible car accident and needs you there to take care of her since she is in a full body cast...

ok i have been doing contract side jobs for some extra cash and i have noticed i am making more money doing 1 or 2 of these side jobs then i am doing my regular 9-5 shit i am booked for like 15 contract jobs thru the beginning of the year some call off but i get 2 in its place as of right now i was keeping these jobs separate pretty well but on occasion i get some conflicts where i have to call off my main job and shits getting harder and harder to do ( and i do not want to get fucked if calls stop coming or something ) i want something to fall back onto thats why i need some suggestions on how to quit but keep ties.

if i keep calling off work i will get fired and that would not be good

and if i quit doing these contract jobs i will loose major money and a solid reputation

022.gif

explain that while you enjoy your current job your freelance job on the side brings in more money. Let them know that you would like to continue working with them but you will need to cut down your hours. If they cant do it at the very least they should be understanding in your quiting...

ok i have been doing contract side jobs for some extra cash and i have noticed i am making more money doing 1 or 2 of these side jobs then i am doing my regular 9-5 shit i am booked for like 15 contract jobs thru the beginning of the year some call off but i get 2 in its place as of right now i was keeping these jobs separate pretty well but on occasion i get some conflicts where i have to call off my main job and shits getting harder and harder to do ( and i do not want to get fucked if calls stop coming or something ) i want something to fall back onto thats why i need some suggestions on how to quit but keep ties.

and if i quit doing these contract jobs i will loose major money and a solid reputation

022.gif

if your developing a solid reputation then most likely business in your contract job will continue. If I were you, I'd stick out the 9-5 and save up loot to fall back on until you can't anymore. Then quit the 9-5 and persue the contract job especially if it's good money.

explain that while you enjoy your current job your freelance job on the side brings in more money. Let them know that you would like to continue working with them but you will need to cut down your hours. If they cant do it at the very least they should be understanding in your quiting...

this is it right here

make a decision which job you want, stop playing both sides.