Hews production in the 206

Comp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy:

this makes me so mad, i just got back from there about 2 hours ago, and i didnt see shit there, it looke dlike the whole town got the buff... oh well, i guess its good to see what i misssed out on.

You just need to know where to look. There's some stuff in the 425.

damn i cant see it...dont know why but i really want to see damn it....dear god and jesus in haevin why wont u let me lay my eyes appon this master piece...what have i done to turn your love away from me....was it that time i took the sex romp through the chicken coope?please just give me an answer

that production is as old as the hills. but, yes it is one of the better walls in Seattle. I dig it everytime I walk/drive by that place. a black man was shot and killed across the street by the SPD. <<r.i.p. aaron roberts>> Philly's Best is the place for cheesesteaks in Seattle, yummy! the pieces are like 3-4 years old, so the aging of the style shows, but there are few productions actually in the city that burn the way that one does. respect to AA and DVS!

[This message has been edited by DISCO BRYSO (edited 07-17-2001).]

Archived