If you had one day left to live thread v.6236

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of this one time when the world was supposedly going to end one day back in 92 or 93. It was some nutball prediction that the news was talking about, I guess it was a slow news day or something.

I was in first period art class (no/homo) and I sat at the same table next to this sexy ass jawn that I wanted to bone so fucking bad. Her name was Debbie. But I was too pussy back then to make a move.

Anyways, we were talking about how if we saw comets and shit falling out the sky from out the window, what would you do? This quiet ass bitch (Debbie, the one I wanted to bone) goes "we should all just start having a orgy, fuckit. Go out with a bang".

Looking back I wanna kick myself in the head for being such a pussy and not making a move on that broad. I so coulda banged her. Easy.:dunce: :headache:

This reminds me of this one time when the world was supposedly going to end one day back in 92 or 93. It was some nutball prediction that the news was talking about, I guess it was a slow news day or something.

"THE RAPTURE!"

There were posters all over for that shit. There are still on or two left in

my town. I remember that shit.

i would go to watch prarie dogs for a little bit.

eat for a few hours.

spend all my money on random shit.

get a few speeding tickets.

go to a raiders game.

pick a few fights.

then id start drinking with about an hour and a half left to go.

get drunk kiss some girl.

then set myself on fire.

id kill myself right before the day was over.

word son, dont let that mother fucker death have the satisfaction of takin you on HIS terms...

id probably sit on 12oz all day ragging on random homo's and then take a nap.... kinda like every other day. oh and i would def do an uphigh tag on city hall... and write "above the buff"