MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
krink uni's? can u send a link to show it? or if u dont wanna hella peopls to see it PM it?

22757844.jpg

it'll be our little secret....shhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone, ever, at all, awake or asleep, in this world or the next dimension, black or yellow, jew or pagan, leftie or righty, bitch or dude...

it might be KRINK.com

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones," is how it usually goes. The key there being; "in," glass houses.

What's the one about the pot and the kettle?

No beef, i swear. It just seemed funny.

Grammatically, my statement works. It's implied that the "thrower" is "from" or in your case "in", otherwise known as "inside." Like Do Em Dirty "INsidejob!" <---- for cL.1(insert weird smiley)

The statement, I believe it to be, goes like this:

"The kettle is always blacker on the other side of the fence."

Funny is alright with me.

No diss taken.

Grammatically, my statement works. It's implied that the "thrower" is "from" or in your case "in", otherwise known as "inside." Like Do Em Dirty "INsidejob!" <---- for cL.1(insert weird smiley)

The statement, I believe it to be, goes like this:

"The kettle is always blacker on the other side of the fence."

Funny is alright with me.

No diss taken.

While i agree, i must also point out that you were communicating with someone that is clearly easily confused by details, (as evidence; his miserable grammar, and poor punctuation) and "from," may also indicate a point of origin. Thus, the person from a glass house may reside in a glass home but currently is located in a brick building and can feel free to throw his stones as he pleases. Your saying might take on a different meaning in that case.

All i'm saying is; "consider your audience. Specifically: their intellect." ;)

I remember the saying now:

"A pot by any other name would still be a kettle."

although magnums do suck balls... you cant really hate on em since they're available at your local grocery store. i mean whenever you're out and about and dont have that marker to hit up with - magnums would do the trick, especially if you know how to control the lines from streaking. also, if you really had to you could just ditch em in case of emergency.

i'd go with sanford sharpie kingsizes over magnums any day though.