MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well TRON

im preatty sure that every person that looks for something uses google to fiind it, and theirs no place that sells mini wides OR duplicates.

I was lucky enough to buy a mini wide from a homie for 15 bucks, and he threw in an ultra wide and a mini wide replacement nib

see thats not true, there are places, you guys are not using the right key words, oh well means more for me :)

^^ i'd tell you to buy the nyc mop but then everyone would start talking shit again so ima shut up

but if your looking for an empty mop try this one, its extremly similar to the krink mop.

if you got a credit card you could buy that black mop propably in bulk at http://monstercolors.com/store03.php

only cause their the ones that make'm i think.

incase some of u are still confused , i personally bought this marker and it works great with both ink and ghetto krink ( paint )

these both are available to any supermarkets.

the small one is a bingo dabber. the big one is a shoe polish bottle. dont be ripped off by these sites

depends on where you live, but internet is your best bet. theres some shops about...

EDIT: cl1 i got a bingo marker the other day that just like that, but its gray and has woolworths on it lol

cant really use internet n im in cambridshire kinda area if that helps??

DOEMDIRTY PROBALY GOOD INK

NEVER TRIED IT...EVERYONE KNOWS

ABOUT IT NO NEED TO POST A PIC

OF IT EVERY TWO PAGES IN THE

INK, MARKER, INVENTORY, DRIPPY

MOP TAGS THREAD... IT ISN'T

GONNA MAKE MORE PEOPLE BUY IT

CUASE YOU POSTED A PIC OF THE

DRIPS AND THE BOTTLE..THERE IS

NO NEED FOR IT...I AM NOT HATING

OR ANY THING ITS JUST STUPID

TO DO AND ANNOYING TO SEE IT

EVERYWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE

STOP WHINING! SERIOUSLY! I WOULD RATHER SEE MY SUPER FRESH PICS AND LOGOS THEN READ THE SAME DUMB ASS QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN ITS CALLED ADVERTISING! IF YOU OWNED AND OPERATED A BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!

100_0983.jpg

logo1-1.gif

I read this thread for the drama. It's amazing how passionate you have gotten about DED ink. If you don't like, just get the cheaper Grog. It's a good ink, but you get what you pay for. If you can afford to get DED and test it out with the latest in ink and stain removal, then why are you complaining about the price of anything in the first place?

Flame on brother.

Want a sticker?

DownTownie.jpg

ok is this a graffiti forum or a fucken english class

cl1 you have become more and more annoying, hop the fuck off of DED's dick if you dont like it so much, asking why its so expensive is like asking why the ps3 cost so much, your paying for quality as well as the time to make, also a profit has to be made somewhere. Honestly people like shaun dont have to make this shit, but they do. Yes there is money made, but he is also helping out the graffiti scene with affordable and good ink. If you dont like his ink why dont you get the fuck up, make a better ink and sell it for cheaper?

u know what, i will man.

im not big on ink so let me buy my cans 1st, then ima make my own shit, 8 oz's for 12 bucks.

and i assure u thats it gonna be better

and like i said on the other thread

tron, dont talk shit 2 me just 2 fit in right with shaun... if u dont like what im saying, go 2 a different post

but like i see it, your defeding your boyfriend so im not even gonna bother talking shit 2 u

^^^ lol nice try at an insult buddy, but unfortantly i was reading those threads and saw your constant crying about the ink which made me a tad bit annoyed, oh well. and on the fit in right with shaun....ive never bought DED,but from word of mouth the shit is pretty damn good, once again oh well think what you may. I hope your ink is like superdupermadstainer status brah, they way you talk.

oh yeah for all u kids. have u seen which stains way better Garvey or DED?

if u wanna noe go to frisco in CA and hop on the bus. Garvey wins by a long mile. it makes it look like they never really buffd the shyt. my 2 cents

but yeah ima buy a lil bit of both too. haha gota actually try em both out b4 i can really say wich is better. im jus speakin from what ive seen up close and personal.