MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...WHY DOES "DOEMDIRTY" POST

ALL THIS SHIT IN THE THREADS...

No dis to KART, but if you use this nasty ass shit... you will laugh at all the efforts of the home chemist kids that keep asking the same boring questions of will this work with this. Will this work with that.

I make my own paint/inks... and they work really well.

I STILL buy Do'Em Dirty and when it gets buffed or painted over, it's still there. Still visible.

Learn to make your own stuff(just go to page 1 of this thread), but if you want instant results or a better than your own ink...

Get at that Outdoorsman DED.

I went through the first 5 pages, the last 5... did a search, shit is tired trying to sift through all the arguing etc. Where can I buy just empty mops? Making my own shit and experimenting here and there and I don't feel like fucking with Kiwi's. The NYC and the KR mops look good and I might just buy both to empty them and do my thing...But if possible I want empty mops... Would like to buy bulk because I know I will scrap a few with what I'm doin. Need something that will seal well... I could make my own like I've seen in here(what it's gonna come down too it looks like) but want something that seals really well, and I doubt anything I make will do so. Durable felt isn't a top priority as it will be on smooth surfaces. Material of bottle doesnt matter, but any type of metal container would be good shit. maybe i'm dreamin?

^^ i'd tell you to buy the nyc mop but then everyone would start talking shit again so ima shut up

but if your looking for an empty mop try this one, its extremly similar to the krink mop.

if you got a credit card you could buy that black mop propably in bulk at http://monstercolors.com/store03.php

only cause their the ones that make'm i think.

mop.jpg.991bf40a3328344d08d252c372179dae.jpg

DOEMDIRTY PROBALY GOOD INK

NEVER TRIED IT...EVERYONE KNOWS

ABOUT IT NO NEED TO POST A PIC

OF IT EVERY TWO PAGES IN THE

INK, MARKER, INVENTORY, DRIPPY

MOP TAGS THREAD... IT ISN'T

GONNA MAKE MORE PEOPLE BUY IT

CUASE YOU POSTED A PIC OF THE

DRIPS AND THE BOTTLE..THERE IS

NO NEED FOR IT...I AM NOT HATING

OR ANY THING ITS JUST STUPID

TO DO AND ANNOYING TO SEE IT

EVERYWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE

NO...I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT IS

AND EVERYTHING I SAID ALSO GOES

FOR "GOOLE KILLER" EVERY PAGE I SEE

ONE OF YOUR ADVERTISMENTS

1. All i meant with a "little mystique," is that if DOEMDIRTY doesn't fucking shove his product down our throats people that like his ink will talk, i wouldn't be irritated by his ads all over the place and i would be that much more likely to buy his stuff.

2. I'm pretty sure google killer is automatic. So the owners of this site can afford to keep it running or something.

well cause people generally write in caps when they RAISE THEIR VOICE....well thats what its supposed to impose. larger/more sound = Larger/More of the letter. hence, in some peoples minds, the capitals change whats coming accross, but only for them.

But your write, it doesnt change the information getting across. FUCKTARD....fucktard....which would YOU choose.

^^^^^^ BAHAHAHA. i lol'd hardcore

well it directly relates to the amount of paint that flows out of a marker. see the bigger the caps meaning the more paint is flowing.

so if one guy writes an essay in caps, he obviously gets up heaps, cause of all that paint flowwin.

yeh....then subliminal message things catch people out sometime....i guess u could call them more of a "hidden meaning"

i finally found a shop that can get some mini wides!!! at 40$ a pop. only been out on production what 5 years and already that much.....

why are you guys buying mini wides for so high? there are places on the net that sell originals and duplicates for under 20.00 just use google man.

i got an empty molotow marker cause i had new colour ink and im not too impressed.The nib doesnt fit properly making it hard to push when you use the valve, squashing the nib and its hard to get drips or even inlk in the nib .

Is this a common problem ?