Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its from the "tools of the trade" thread in brickslayers there are a few other

Thanks homie. And to the bitch that axd why i care is cuz im sick of my mops and other homemade shits so i just wanna look at some other writers stuff.

I saw these poster sharpies at this store yesterday. These things write fatter than an OTR. But its still a sharpie. Dunno if i should rack, they have different colors.

Yo man, I have one of those. Don't trash it. The nib is durable, and it comes with a marble in it. Rack it though, it's like $8. Just rinse it out and let it dry out, then fill it with pretty much anything. If it's paint though, make sure it's REALLY thin. Like water thin. Good marker though. Great size. Tear off the fuckin clip on the cap though. It's annoying when you try to put it in your pocket and the clip catches and ink drips out the bottom.

I had an idea to fill a bingo marker with some ink and use that,

but I don't know if i'll do it right.

I have an idea on how to fill it with ink... but I don't know how to

clean the pink ink out of the felt tip.

Any ideas?

Hell ya i thought i was the only one who tagged with those. you can use that ink in it on cement but it wont stick to windows and trated wood very well... But what i did way pop the top off pull the spring blotter that you ahve to press down to get it to flow. you can put in a ball if youd liek for mixing but i found adding a little bleach and very very small ammount of oil to it can give it a nice stick. just be sure to add a very little ammount of bleach if you use to much it will eat the sponge.

if you do it just rite it will last a long time give a nice drip and only wears down if you just hitting cement over and over. well i hope that helps a bit but GO you for thinking:scrambled of the obvious! :scrambled:

To whoever was looking for mini-wides:

If I'm not mistaken, the mini-wides are 30mm, and the ultras are 50mm.

There are SEVERAL ways to MAKE a mini-wide (deodorants, etc.).

But if you want one similar, check out Zigs.

They have one that's 30mm wide.

Also, a lot of poster markers are 30mm.

MSB130M.jpg

And these can be found other places other than the web.

zig_biggie_30_big.jpg

Both are 30mm, the same size as a mini-wide. They just have a different body.

Just don't fill them with paint, the nib is too stiff, and when the paint seperates from the thinner, it'll drip out the nib and make this yellow shit and then you get to throw it away.

agian dont want to look through 60 pages but i just got a bombing marker by carhart

it a yellow but i didnt know it was a real marker not paint or color comes out on anything dark anyone know what kind of ink works when refilling it i just feel homemade ink would be too thick but is there anything i can make at home that would go through the nib but still stick

markeraerosolart2wd7.jpg

hi. I just bought a bottle of corio and i dont know how to use it, should i try to pour it into an empty marker or should i just drink it and save everyone the torment of watching me type pages upon pages of pointless moronic questions,

that if i used all my brain cells together intead of lining them up and using them individualy, would be able to answer myself.

thanks.

i didnt use text language, so those who find it hard to read, i appologise.

hi. I just bought a bottle of corio and i dont know how to use it, should i try to pour it into an empty marker or should i just drink it and save everyone the torment of watching me type pages upon pages of pointless moronic questions,

that if i used all my brain cells together intead of lining them up and using them individualy, would be able to answer myself.

thanks.

i didnt use text language, so those who find it hard to read, i appologise.

mabye if u didnt try to fit in and be like these funni people

people would take u seriously:confused:

Why is it that kids these days go straight to buying shit? That Marsh shit is like 40 bucks or some crazy shit. Make your own shit. I promise you can make something AT LEAST as good as that. ADVICE: Check out the Crayola Paintbrush marker things. Same idea, cheaper, smaller. Stop buying shit. Everything you need is easily available, and affordable, and you don't need to order it.

The only thing REALLY worth ordering is NY fats.

OTR's are nice too, but you can make the same thing.

The only reason you should order shit, is to order supplies for piecing.

i.e. caps, paint, mask, etc.

Everything else you can find.

marker modifier

wat u will needa melangie of your faviorite inks,the felt from a chalk board eraser some electric tape and a 35 mm film canister and a refileble marker

1 unscrew the tip of your marker

2throw out the tip the filter and the cap all u should be left with is a metal carcass

3 rip a section of the eraser off and cut it in half. fold fold one of the halved eraser pieces in two

it should be big enought to plug the piolet carcass

4 wrap electric tape around the openin of the pen lit should create a knob that will hold the film canister on the piolet like a cap

5fill the empty pen with a melange of your faviorat inks

6plug the carcase with the eraser felt

7 cap the tip of the marker with the canister

8 bug out

Question... Has anyone here ever used the Metallic OTR Paint Markers?

( http://xrl.us/otrmetallic )

I got the Chrome Blue mini, it comes out blue but then turns silver as it dries.

I know I should just mix my own colors but I really dug this particular color

and the feel of the marker.

they are decent, not the best... molotows sucks ass... and i meant where to find decos to rack them.. not buy them :(