Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
Originally posted by religion@Jan 23 2006, 08:43 PM

Chlorine nearly the same oxidation and corrosiveness of sea salt, so it aint gonna help you much. Alcohol will just make your ink transparent (thin out if alcohol based ink). Kiwi shoe polish is just liquid wax, so it will just fuck up your ink.

It's worth your time to experiment, but In this writers humble opinion, using it straight is the best plan. Until you can get ahold of some $$$ to buy some additive suggested earlier in the thread, then I suggest using your ink straight and not fucking around with it.

Cheers.

Oh, and once again...

read the *whole thread if you want some knowledge.

*Whole - Page 1 to the most recent post.

^^^^ Ok..but still wonderin about the white out liquid?? Can u dilute that shit/ is it permanant???

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

plus, white out is thick like goo . so dont even go there man .. could use that shit to white out your mistakes in class

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

alright thanks..i know this is the most talked about thing in this thread, but does anybody know where there is some definite griffin in the northeast??? It seems to me that you gotta have good luck and go to Walgreens and try to score a bottle before their all gone..peace

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Nah man, just never came across that link, i will check it out tho thanks. Peace.

ok. so i bought some red rusto bucket paint, and i tried mixing it with paint thinner, to make it more liquidy, but all that happened when they were mixed was the paint thinner stayed on top of the paint and didnt mix, any help on what will combine better with the paint to make it more liquidy? Thanks

Originally posted by la creme de la seme@Feb 6 2006, 12:47 PM

ok. so i bought some red rusto bucket paint, and i tried mixing it with paint thinner, to make it more liquidy, but all that happened when they were mixed was the paint thinner stayed on top of the paint and didnt mix, any help on what will combine better with the paint to make it more liquidy? Thanks

"Oil Based".

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by la creme de la seme@Feb 6 2006, 12:47 PM

RUSTO BUCKET PAINT WILL NEVER WORK IN A MARKER !

BUT IF YOUR GONNA THIN IT USE XYLENE {XYLOL} THEY SELL IT HOME DEPOT OR IN SOME ART STORES BETTER TO GET IT FROM HOME DEPOT! ITS CHEAPER RED IS NOT A GOOD COLOR FOR THINING DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH PIGMENT SILVER IS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN SUCCESSFULY USE IN A MOP WITHOUT REALY WACK STREAKING I WILL HAVE INK FOR SALE REALY SOON ILL POST LINKS AND SUCH FOR YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS

PEACE!

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Jan 22 2006, 04:13 PM

i now think zig postermans make the easiest homemade marker/mop...just empty then out pull out the fuckin drip controller replace nib with a big chunk of chalkboard eraser and put hwatever in it...ive done it to 2 of mine now and its wicked easy and you cna rack them pritty easy at michaels you can get liek 5 in a pocket...just thought id share

AH, Michaels

XYLENE WILL MELT PLASTIC THIS TRUE THAT IS WHY YOU MUST USE IT SPARINGLY AND I DONT KNOW ANY INK THAT ISNT BAD FOR YOUR SKIN ...........IF YOUR INK IS MAKING YOUR SKIN SILKY SMOOTH THAT YOUR WRITING WITH LOTION LOL

i had xylene paint in a mop and it didnt melt

it was ace metallic bucket paint with xylene and thinner

and i had it for a month without it melting

then it dried and i threw it away

ya xylene always gives me a sore throat whenever i breathe it so i always wear a respirator...but do bingo dabbers work well for mops? i saw them once but i wasnt sure if they would flow noice an stuff

Originally posted by keep rockin it@Feb 8 2006, 09:32 PM

anyone know if they make like a mini bingo dabber or something? in some videos i see these dudes using the tiniest markers. i found a mini highlighter

80_n.gif

???

i put a sharpie tip and ink tube thing in one of those once

Originally posted by chekhoslavakia@Feb 12 2006, 11:09 PM

hey i got one of these big posterman markers

21322-1009-1-1ww.jpg

are these any good or perment or was it a waste???? :five-o:

The paint in those is shit.luckily, they're refillable.Empty it out,

and fill it with something worthwhile. when used properly, the tags with those are nice.

Originally posted by choice1er@Feb 13 2006, 02:55 PM

hey is there neway 2make flow pens drip like hell wit out havin 2press in super hard?

take the filter thing out, take the nib section off and its inside there ..