Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

silverbanger.jpg

Steal a ZIG glue markers... Empty that shit out!! Get sum rusto aluminum roller paint..(comes in small tubs for the idiots) mix with paint thinner and brake fluid.. Now u got urslef a homeade OTR marker.. yay for u... :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by flip words@Nov 27 2005, 06:13 PM

whoa, whered you get a black zig marker? thats fuckin sick. but who cares what the marker looks like as long as it writes right? right.

chill.. i sprayed that shit wit flat black..

this may have been brought up befor but does anyone know how to modify a fire extinguisher to do those fire extinguisher tags? thanks

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Nov 24 2005, 03:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Nov 24 2005, 03:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Inhalant@Nov 22 2005, 06:39 PM

anyone seen a 4 color streaker? sounds dumb but i thought it would look kool.

All the time. I seen 3 color ones too.

But you gotta have the right colors or else they turn out looking like shit.

[/b]

multi colored streaks piss me off.

Originally posted by test pattern@Apr 13 2002, 10:31 AM

Everyone's talking about putting ink in a kiwi bottle, but what about putting paint in there?

You could put some bucket paint in there and a little paint thinner. (If nescessary.)

I tried to do that with a bingo stamper, but I fucked up the tip and I could not find a tip to replace it with. I tried to make one out of some kind of sponge stuff, but it did not conduct the paint very well.

Any ideas on the paint?

I'm gonna try it today. If anyone else has tried it before, please tell me.

the mops im running with right now are a SICK light pink and an apple green.

i bought bucket rusto. and dumped it in a mop, and added some acrylic paint to them. (red for the pink and a green for the light apple) and they came out real well. and theyre really opaque and dont fade.

theyre not real drippy, unless you press hard. but i guess added paint thinner could change that.

hope that helped anyone.

Everyone's talking about putting ink in a kiwi bottle, but what about putting paint in there?

You could put some bucket paint in there and a little paint thinner. (If nescessary.)

damn...thats sounds like a real good idea actually. wonder why none of the dude on here have never thought of it...amatures. :innocent:

hey when you guys stuff some felt tip of a chalkboard eraser into your markers, what do you do to prevent it from droppin into the marker when you go to use it? i hate that shit, i stuffed some felt tip into one of my squeezy markers and it hella fell inside of the marker. stupid shit. help a brotha out. peace.

selotape is scotch tape, the thin transparant stuff you use to stick stuff on a door or whatever.....

can anyone give me a couple of good quality, clear pictures of the type of eraser that i should get (google'em)

because everyone posts crappy pictures and i cant make out the structure of the fabric...i dont even know if you guys in the us use the same as we do here in europe...

Originally posted by vomit@Dec 9 2005, 01:10 PM

selotape is scotch tape, the thin transparant stuff you use to stick stuff on a door or whatever.....

can anyone give me a couple of good quality, clear pictures of the type of eraser that i should get (google'em)

because everyone posts crappy pictures and i cant make out the structure of the fabric...i dont even know if you guys in the us use the same as we do here in europe...

this is what you need no specific brand just a chalkboard eraser with felt on the bottome.

g2500.jpg

does anyone know if putting pin through the tip of your piolet causes drip? a few people have suggusted it but has anyone tested it?

word on the street is if you either overfill your pilot or remove the felty part and fill it up it will drip but you have to keep it up right or else it will leak in the cap and you will have a inky leg and pocket. I suggest you just buy a flow pen.

i dont understand the big deal about pilots...they fucking suck for street bombing....and why use em on transit when you can rock a ultrawide juiced with some real stainer shit

you kids got it twisted, putting stainer ink in a mop your planning to use on streets is fucking pointless. stainers only apply to transit, insides, buses, plastics, get your shit straight

pilots are alright. i hate the nibs though they dont hold their shape very well. Zigs on the otherhand do. Best markers in my oppinion are the sakura pentouch silver calligraphy markers. But its all a matter of personal oppinion, sorta. As for mops, O-glues forever! I alway leave them the way i bought them no erasers just that screen thing. Drips, my one true love.

i have seen some pilots rocked on transit it dont look that bad till the buff takes them out but i see those candy filled ultras rocking it they are definitely the way to go