Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's what i do..can't carry mops like a markers..although i do have one mop i can carry around..very neat n nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone ever used this bad boy? BTW, I'm using one of them new triangular kiwi mops and they aren't bad. Not messy unless it's dripping. But a good graffiti artist is a clean one.

fountain_brush.jpg.b2e39508aa6b60447a8f3abf5d76e6aa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Siob@Jan 6 2005, 05:29 AM

has anyone ever used this bad boy? BTW, I'm using one of them new triangular kiwi mops and they aren't bad. Not messy unless it's dripping. But a good graffiti artist is a clean one.

those are gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WERD..and seenthattrick make something or buy something see if you like it..use the one you like the best.don't come on here askin such a question nagguh.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, as the title of this thread suggests: I would like to know what was used to make these tags.

I've been seeing similar stuff taking a hold of my hometown and it seems like a squeezable bottle or something like that has been used.

They're not as thick as the Ensue in the flick (which I think might be industrial chalk) and not as messy as the Leisure. They look more like the arrow below the Belys (or whatever it says)...

 

DSC01803.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Gates@Jan 9 2005, 01:55 PM

should have posted this question in the markermodifications thread..come on mang...

 

its ky jelly food coloring and a teaspoon of epoxy to give it hardness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its acrylic house paint in a glue container or a mustard bottle, or whatever you want to put the paint in. then you just squeeze it onto the ground and hope it dries before someone steps on it. you from the east bay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Jan 9 2005, 06:46 PM

its acrylic house paint in a glue container or a mustard bottle, or whatever you want to put the paint in. then you just squeeze it onto the ground and hope it dries before someone steps on it. you from the east bay?

 

If you're asking me the answer is no. I'm not from the U.S.

Thanks for your answer btw!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GMG@Jan 9 2005, 08:29 AM

Yes, as the title of this thread suggests: I would like to know what was used to make these tags.

I've been seeing similar stuff taking a hold of my hometown and it seems like a squeezable bottle or something like that has been used.

They're not as thick as the Ensue in the flick (which I think might be industrial chalk) and not as messy as the Leisure. They look more like the arrow below the Belys (or whatever it says)...

 

DSC01803.jpg

 

looks like a thin cap. can't really tell if it's beveled or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i duno whether or not u no this , dont screw if u do but u can take the nibs out of magnums and just pour the ink in , without having to cut or use syringes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HEY, JUST WONDERING, ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLACE WOULD BE TO GET THE KRINK SHARPIE SILVER PEN? I LIVE IN THE UK AND AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING ONE... THANKS A LOT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK Fuck!

I searched all the forums, all the net, and this thread up to page 17

and for the life of me i cant find it!

 

what is the trick to open a OTR.070 pen?

I dont want to fuck it up straight away, so any help would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alirhgt look there on the picture. I told you how on the ink thread, but anyway. Grab a pair of rubber or leather gloves, or tighten a rubber band around the part I circled in the image, forr good grip. twist that motherfucker counter-clockwise so it will screw off, or hold it tight and twist the bottom clockwise. ANyway you'll feel like you're about to break it, because in actuality you're breaking the shit it's sealed with. After that you pull out the little pump and dump their crappy ink out and add your own stuff. Have fun.

herefool.jpg.b9f5c04e710de1f2f82e6aa1ca4dd16d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Eric Clapton@Jan 11 2005, 08:53 PM

HEY, JUST WONDERING, ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLACE WOULD BE TO GET THE KRINK SHARPIE SILVER PEN? I LIVE IN THE UK AND AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING ONE... THANKS A LOT!

 

You can usually find a few on ebay..'silver marker' or something.

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

 

there ya go - british n'all, what a find ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...