Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he is prolly getting fucked by workers comp and still has to work.

i bet it was " his responsibility" to check his gloves and they wont cover his med bills.

but who cares.

and who the fuck cares about some dudes shirt. stop bumping that. we dont need it on every page.

I work pretty well with a simple CVS Bingo and drippy Krink. Bingo markers are dirt cheap, fat and holds a lot of ink. The only real problem, is that the tip can't take much abuse, which isn't too much of a problem because you can just use the tips from other markers.

well i mean no shit...ZIG isn't gonna put some unusable ink into it. but the ink they put inside of the woodcrafts is waterbased(extremely easy to buff) and 561...if u haven't noticed this is a marker thread so im sharing some knowledge about markers with you. im not acting like i discovered that, im just lettin the toys in here know that you can make yur own flowpen instead of buying one.

The reason you shouldn't use zigs with the ink that comes in them is because what is the sense of causing extra trouble having to clean the nib when it's empy? So either get extra nibs or just empty it out when you get one.

And CeeMe, that piece of advice has been dropped in this thread hundreds of times. We know you didn't discover that, we have noticed this is a marker thread, and the knowledge has been shared before.

And as far as Higgins Calligraphy ink goes, pretty sure it's carbon/water based, which means it 1. isn't the best thing to mix with an ink like Garvey and 2. it sure as hell isn't making your mix of Garvey any stronger. But that's a conversation for the ink thread.

i have tags that have been running for years with woodcraft markers and it is not ink its paint also i use what i can get i can go threw a woodcraft in 1 night so i dont care if they buff 1 tag i'll still have alot more out there that didn't get buffed and if u want 1 thats empty they have those 2

if ur gunna use it as it comes. use zig postermans. same marker just acrylic ink instead. shit lasts forever, back before i knew how to make ink i used it straight, still have tags running looking good as new from 3+ yrs ago

i have nothing against woodcrafts. i have tags still rolling from over 8 years ago in a woodcraft black. they used to make silvers also. this was back when they were called "Terracotta Markers"

man i miss those silver ones... they came in a super hard hdpe thick black tank.

aight sorry i guess. i put the calligraphy ink in it to make my blue darker. but i was just playing around with it. i buff tested it and the calligraphy will come off real easy but everything else stays. ik this is the wrong convo for the marker thread but im just tellin u why i put the higgins in. and the reason i gotta dump the woodcraft ink in mine is cuz in my town your shit will get buffed in less then a week so i gotta hav my tags stain. and lasek. at the michaels near me, they dont have any other zig products which is pretty gay.

196601.jpg.2b66c8209cad0ddc04e69bc97aed4ba1.jpg

^^^I feel that. But then again, if somebody really wants to buff your tag, it will always be done. No such thing as an "unbuffable" ink. I typically stick with markers only on the insides of buildings because 1. paint is a bitch to run through a marker, especially oil-based and 2. the harder staining inks (and inks in general) work very nicely in markers. To me, nothing beats a mop filled with oil-based rusto on anything outside... stuff will last forever.

yeah that is motsly why i just say fuck it when it comes to getting ink to stain harder. there are no insides in my city to hit unless ur in a building and thats ju7st homo sometimes...

around here it is just enamel paint, sometimes pen ink or acrylic, but i just focus on writing my name more before i spend money on a stainer.

UH OH 3 STARS!!! IM GOING PREMIUM BITCHES!

• Like 1

were im from it gets over 110 degrees so ink outside will fade before it dries so it rusto bucket paint and drippers and i live in a city so if i catch alot of tags spread out they will last longer, so im guessing that if u live in a small town they will buff u faster since its a small area???

graffiti-wise, my town is small i guess. a tag can ride around here till mother nature buffs it. depends on the area, and oddly enough, skill of the handstyle... ugly handstyles are always the first to get buffed.

1Shot. Not 2shot, or 3 or 4 or even 5.

1Shot. How do yall mix it for Mops?

I Knoooow its on this forum, and probably in this thread already, but my patience has escaped me and my add is taking over in a bad way.

Any kind of legit help, would be greatly appreciated.

can any one tell me which is better to get the sakura solid marker or the markal paintstick?

sakura's are nice because they come in a hard plastic body and twist up. they also have a cap so its doesn't get messy or dry out.

i like the markals... and you cant beat free marker shipped for free to your house with two other nice markers.

i heart markal.