Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
na i dont...i only have yahoo messenger cuz aim fucks up my computer

i have yahoo too, but i never use it cuz more people have aim... i'm in sometimes, either way, my screen name is also earo35.

so... is this an idea you tried out after you right-clicked on COPY and PASTE or is it something that you just find to be interesting?
both....:)

Originally posted by earo 35

both....:)

so how did it work out for you when you took it to the street?

WOWIE!

good job chumba!! man how big is tha mark?

~in unrelated matters... (completely irrelevant...) stupid wind made the spraypaint blow onto my hands... only the right hand was covered... aww shit... parents caught me blue-handed... haha oh well tho... I had art class today, so there was my excuse :p

yeah blah... hmm... I saw this thing at the store (target) today... it is a food sprayer... you take off the lid and unscrew the top... put in whatever... and put the lid back on and pump it... so it manually pressurizes the can... then take off the lid and you can spray whatever contents u put in the can...... you think... maybe... it has potential? put sum powerstainin ink in there and use it like a refillable/reusable aerosol can... though it's not gas, but pumped air...

ehh... I hella wanted to get it but it was 10$..... worth rackin? haha or should I just buy it... LOL i dunno... whachu guys think? has anyone else seen this product? it's in the kitchen stuff aisle... and yeah, whatever... I'm out,

latez...:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

kitchen-can-thing

here's the kitchen can thing I was talking about in my previous reply... what'cha guys think?

refillable/reusable sprayer...

it's weird huh... should I try it? OH and it's a female nozzle... those are east to get anywhere... the sprayer I saw was only 10$... but you can easily sneak it out... BLAH... what's up...

:eek: :confused: :idea:

Re: WOWIE!

Originally posted by WH@T

yeah blah... hmm... I saw this thing at the store (target) today... it is a food sprayer... you take off the lid and unscrew the top... put in whatever... and put the lid back on and pump it... so it manually pressurizes the can... then take off the lid and you can spray whatever contents u put in the can...... you think... maybe... it has potential? put sum powerstainin ink in there and use it like a refillable/reusable aerosol can... though it's not gas, but pumped air...

what you are describing sounds like an olive oil defuser. you put olive oil in it and spray. i have one in my kitchen and get good use out of it but not graff suitable. you have to pump it before every use and as far as the compressed air propelent goes, it wont hold too many pumps so it only sprays in short low pressure bursts(you would have to stop half way through a tag to pump the pressure back up :stretch: ) and it would be hard to form an even and consistant line due to the spray pattern. its just not a practical idea but its nice to see kids working on experimental thoughts.

:stretch: it would be like pumping up a car tire with one of those old school bicycle tire pumps.

HA!! I see! Thanks heh... that is a comic image... pumping a car tire with a bike bump... heh that's just ridiculous... well thanks anyways :eek:

hmm... what else is there to try...

so how did it work out for you when you took it to the street?

i havent filled it with ink yet, im out of pilot ink, im getting some this weekend though.

Originally posted by earo 35

i havent filled it with ink yet, im out of pilot ink, im getting some this weekend though.

you should post results.

any one lookin to make a chapstic marker, its seems to small to put ink and a nib in it, so this is what i did, i took crayons all the same colors, and a couple pastels same colors as the crayons and melted them in a pot, then put em in the chapstic container, cooled it off, It made kind of a less potent meanstreak, it worked good for me on smooth cement woood and plastic,

I tried to make a chapstick mop, It was a bitch to seal the bottom since its so small so I tried to wrap some tape around it instead but the fucker dripped all over my pants. I didn't have a problem with the nib, though. What you made sounds pretty interesting. Try a buff test on it and see how permanent it is.

I've thought of that before, although crayon's probably wouldn't be that great since they're wax based. Pastels and oil bars would be good though; and you could try melting a little off a streak into the chapstick and see how it is.

A chapstick mop is about discreet as it gets... even smaller than those mini OTR's.

i just made 2 chapstick mops yesterday along with 4 deodorant and 1 bic pen mop.i didnt have any problems with any of them although i have no ink:mad: i just dripped the wax from a candle into the bottom and scraped it off the sides...i put water in it to test if its leak proof and no water came out at all

yea lol...i thinks its gonna melt soon so i can get out:) until then im gonna keep tryin to find shit to make mops with:p

i tryed the chaptic streak i made on those cement parking bumps at my six eleven (to cheap to call it 711) and it lasted threw the snow and a week, but i suspect that it will be hard to scrub off cement by hand but will easily be sand blasted off, it worked good on rusty metal and ruff metal.

Originally posted by EYESORES

can you run one shot through a woodcraft marker? or is the nib to thick?

nah, it won't flow through right.