Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

etch

iono kinda late but i have used the etch etch is preety fuckin sick but i do agree that it does fuck up shit way to much even for graff i juss use it once in a while on the bathroom mirrors or buss stops and it is gettin hot usin etch up in seattle they catch u wit etch felony shit fucked up juss bein caut wit it not even usen it so gettin mad trouble but what eves but u can etch in powder form it craz if u mix a little wet etch wit dry oooooooooooooooooooooooooo that some harsh shit well taht my 2 cents

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I found a whole box of paint pastels. There pretty much like meanstreaks except there not that permanent but they do stain like a mothefrucker

Re: etch

Originally posted by Killin4Love

iono kinda late but i have used the etch etch is preety fuckin sick but i do agree that it does fuck up shit way to much even for graff i juss use it once in a while on the bathroom mirrors or buss stops and it is gettin hot usin etch up in seattle they catch u wit etch felony shit fucked up juss bein caut wit it not even usen it so gettin mad trouble but what eves but u can etch in powder form it craz if u mix a little wet etch wit dry oooooooooooooooooooooooooo that some harsh shit well taht my 2 cents

You sound like you've been eating that shit or something.

Re: Re: etch

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You sound like you've been eating shit or something.

my thoughts on etch...

use it sumtimes...

but dont get carried away w/ it and get ur city hot...that shit causes a lot of damage and costs a lot of money to fix..so dont get caught w/ it

Re: quick eazy 3in drippy mop

Originally posted by shake em off

ok u want a really big mop but dont feel like puttin effort into a marker...go to mejiers and look for this thing that ur supposed to wash ur car w/..you can find it in the car section...rack it...go to kroger and rack sum white or black griffin..pop the cap off the mop...pour ink in..and boo-ya..u got ur self one hell of a marker that writes about a 3in line and can b drippy if u perfer

Wouldn't you need to put the top back on? :lol: lol1!

Originally posted by ARCEL

Originally posted by flexT124

i just registered so i have some shit to say

soda caustic solution is a cool glass eater as well and it isnt as dangorousto your sikn than the other stuff [/quote

what is the stuff used for ? what kind of store would have it ?

that caustic soda shit will eat right through your skin yo watch yourself with that shit

i took a fat ass woordcraft paint marker emptied it and filled it with griffin. that shit is the hottest marker i ahve ever made. still has its own flow system so i can drip if i wanna or chill with some clean tags.

drip drip

fill a visine bottle with etch put the top back on. its hard to control the drips but when you get it, don't forget it.

just don't squirt it in your eye, i write poison and a skull and crossbones on my bottles.

also if you leave the visine logo on, cops won't be able to bust you with possesion of etch. if a cop stops you just tell him its visine, maybe he'll try it out and go blind and catch cancer and die.

anyways don't be stupid with it, if you don't trust yourself, scratch the label off and put warning signs on it. you don't want yer fam and friends to go blind and die.

where i'm from we got a serious buff problem, shit ride for less than a week, so etch is the only thing they don't buff, thats why i do it, call it stupid call it evil, come to new orleans, hang out with me on bourbon st. at the strip clubs, chill with the crack dealers, junkies, and prostitutes. some of us deal with some bugged out shit. fuck a window..............

evak one 504

Re: drip drip

Originally posted by shorty wop

come to new orleans, hang out with me on bourbon st. at the strip clubs, chill with the crack dealers, junkies, and prostitutes. some of us deal with some bugged out shit. fuck a window..............

evak one 504

wtf.

ink recipees

all you need is stanford black top ink

it by it self will scar any train inside

for ages

we have stains running in trains for ages here in melbourne australia

check out some melburn threads

cheers

also let me know about this etch stuff

it eats glass does it???

how does it come in a spray can?

can you mix into them???

thanks

if u want to modify your Kiwi in order to get juicier tags, are u supposed to remove that spiral thing under the nib or what?

Originally posted by WRECKONIZE

i learned how bad xylene is for you through WHMIS awhile ago. its bad.

xylene causes brain damages, death, and other fatal illnesses such as cancer, eye site loss, etc..

I do not mean to be a bother by bringing back this fairly old thread but can someone exlpain how I would go about "flaring" the tip of a pilot? Thanks.

Chumbawumba.

if you want to modify a marker then just use up whats in it or dump it out, whatever you decide. then go out and buy some ink like marsh or something, preferrably one that streaks well. fill up the marker and give' er shit. the best way to figure it out is to experiment. but stay away from etch bath, that shit is gay. if you want your shit to stay up then keep up with the buff. etch is dangerous and a waste of time, some kids make etch with amonia which could kill them if they breath it in. its not worth getting injured when you can just not be a pussy and stay up.

Thanks.. but how would I got about "flaring" the tip of the pilot? You say experiment but I don't even know what to try, and I don't have cash to replace it if I fuck it up.

Chumbawumba.